MOTD2

Started by Dodgin, September 19, 2021, 11:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgin

Some baffling penalty decisions from todays games

Sir Alec of good Stock

Quote from: Dodgin on September 19, 2021, 11:28:51 PM
Some baffling penalty decisions from todays games
Some much cheating goes on in the modern game that its almost impossible to know what is a penalty and what isn't and the appalling embarrassing and childish behaviour of so many of the players to a referee's decision makes me want to give up watching what used to be a great sport.

Woolly Mammoth

Modern football players behaviour is ruining the once beautiful game, how many times do we see players going down clutching their leg, or whatever part of their anatomy they can reach first, with epic pain of biblical proportions etched over their over indulged spoilt little faces. For us that remember the good old days when men were men and women loved them for it.
Now greed and the media are breeding a nation of wimps play actors cheats who no longer have any shame, and it is about time these cheats were shamed and charged with bringing the name of football into disrepute.
The problem football now has and it has only got itself to blame, is that greed is a snake that can never be charmed.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 20, 2021, 10:03:26 AM
Modern football players behaviour is ruining the once beautiful game, how many times do we see players going down clutching their leg, or whatever part of their anatomy they can reach first, with epic pain of biblical proportions etched over their over indulged spoilt little faces. For us that remember the good old days when men were men and women loved them for it.
Now greed and the media are breeding a nation of wimps play actors cheats who no longer have any shame, and it is about time these cheats were shamed and charged with bringing the name of football into disrepute.
The problem football now has and it has only got itself to blame, is that greed is a snake that can never be charmed.

Wow.

I loved every bit of this Mr. Woolly.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"