News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

For circumstances beyond my control I didn’t see or listen or listen to the game

Started by St Eve, September 19, 2021, 02:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

My best friend is very sick so missed the game yesterday. Could someone give me an honest summary of what went wrong

colinwhite

Quote from: St Eve on September 19, 2021, 02:45:33 PM
My best friend is very sick so missed the game yesterday. Could someone give me an honest summary of what went wrong

They took their chances and scored an excellent first and a second after several mistakes by us along the way. We dominated and should have scored before them with several chances missed by Mitro but mostly by BDR. Cant help thinking Carvalho would have scored a couple yesterday.
They defended well and we didnt have much luck hitting the post and bar along the way. Desperately unlucky not to get apoint although we didnt have our best performance and missed many decent chances,and when it did come it was bit too late.
Reading were decent but we lacked the finishing touch. Too many players didnt quite come up to their normal level. disappoining result ,but not the end of the world and nothing has changed by this result if you ask me.

joef

I was at the game and Colin's summary is exactly how I felt it went. 👍