watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Positives in defeat.

Started by JimmyConway, September 22, 2021, 10:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyConway

Last nights game was a good barometer i thought not so much for the changes made by both teams more how our players would step up against the style of Leeds. They only play one way and if I'm honest i do like to see teams playing a high tempo game like they do.
Defensively like a few have mentioned Mawson had a good game and I thought Hector grew into the game and was solid. Christie had a more difficult first half but the two reasons i think were he was marking James who is very quick and had no protection in front of him. In general i thought Cyrus overall was decent considering first game. Onomah a lot of heart but lacks composure in final third. Quina a bit in and out some nice touches but then totally switches off. Muniz is raw and more than happy to see him get in those positions add to that Leeds temporary back line last night would be better than most championship defences.
Rodak done what he had to do whether enough to dislodge Gazziniga we will have to wait and see. I can only think it's down to how comfortable playing the ball out with their feet that Rodak finds himself on the bench currently is Gazziniga distribution that superior?
Kebano & Knockeart both switch off to much both seem to intent on whose taking free kicks as oppose to other part of the game. Both full backs could of done with a hand especially in the first half. Both Squad players at a push now.

I would hope Mawson - Christie and perhaps Rodak have given Marco Silva a nice headache and can't be far off starting eleven.

filham

Rodak and Mawson clearly ready for first team action the rest demonstrated that they are as bad at shooting as those already in the championship starting line up.

perry geyton

Quote from: filham on September 22, 2021, 07:21:09 PM
Rodak and Mawson clearly ready for first team action the rest demonstrated that they are as bad at shooting as those already in the championship starting line up.
I thought Hector had a decent game, grew into it and made a fantastic block to stop a certain goal
Other then that
Rodak
Rodak
Rodak