watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tonight

Started by filham, September 29, 2021, 10:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Now five pints behind West Brom, we need a win to keep in touch and to stop a recent run of poor results.
The emphasis has to be on scoring , if we come away with less than 2 goals us fans will again be disappointed.

Gazz
                                        Odoi         Tosin            Ream     Robinson
                                                   Reed               Seri
                                                              Onomah
                                       Wilson                Mitro               Kebano

ChesterTheTabby

If we come away with 2 goals and win, I don't care. We can score 1 goal and win, and I won't care. We need the three points, and Swansea will be some sort of test!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

filham

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on September 29, 2021, 11:40:48 AM
If we come away with 2 goals and win, I don't care. We can score 1 goal and win, and I won't care. We need the three points, and Swansea will be some sort of test!
Our big problem in recent games has been putting the ball in the net, all of our attacking players have been guilty of missing good chances. If we continue like that promotion is off the menu.
Less than two goals at the Cottage against lowly Swansea would indicate that  we are not really a promotion contender..

bigalffc

Mitro will get 2 tonight, his luck will change.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

filham

Quote from: bigalffc on September 29, 2021, 12:29:37 PM
Mitro 2goals and Wilson 1 and I will come home a happy fan.

ex-Pat

Mitro will get one and miss the usual two or three....Bring in Muniz.

filham

Quote from: ex-Pat on September 29, 2021, 01:58:02 PM

Mitro will get one and miss the usual two or three....Bring in Muniz.
If Muniz is doesn't get some game time tonight we will start asking what has gone wrong.

We Are Premier League

Think he will rotate a bit more given the tight schedule and the poor first half last time.

Gazz
                                        Odoi         Tosin            Mawson     Bryan
                                                      Reed               Seri
                                                                 Reid
                                       Wilson                Mitro               Kebano

LittleErn

Personally, I would like to see both Mitro and Muniz. Two up front might just upset Swansea's defensive set-up, which has been pretty good recently.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: LittleErn on September 29, 2021, 05:14:44 PM
Personally, I would like to see both Mitro and Muniz. Two up front might just upset Swansea's defensive set-up, which has been pretty good recently.

This is right, at least for me - we need to play with two strikers, and Muniz has the pace and energy to be between midfield and Mitro. Both big boys who can hit the target. Give it a whirl Marco
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Sgt Fulham

Feeling a good win tonight all of a sudden.

davew

Quote from: LittleErn on September 29, 2021, 05:14:44 PM
Totally agree!!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

cookieg

If we weren't creating chances then I'd be concerned but we are and we will score.