Author Topic: Mitro,,enough..  (Read 10913 times)

Offline Deeping_white

• MAESTRO
Re: Mitro,,enough..
« Reply #160 on: September 05, 2021, 05:10:24 PM »

bad bruise imo, hopefully nothing broken

I hope you are a medical professional!

Stating ones opinion in no way makes it a medical one...(facepalm) I even said less than Deeping_white... (double facepalm)

Serbia have confirmed he’s fit for the Ireland game on Tuesday so everything is fine :)

Offline Twig

• Finnster01
« Reply #161 on: September 05, 2021, 09:16:06 PM »
Now he has gone and scored 2 goals for Serbia. He just is t good enough!

I think the OP must be young. Such impulsive and short term thinking. After 25+ years you don't get rid of a player of mitros ability just because he wasn't played by a previous manager who was, as managers go, pretty poor and one track minded.
Don’t think it was an age thing, there were a lot on this board last year very frustrated at his performances and they voiced that opinion. His loss of form, the miss in the penalty shoot out and the rumoured disagreement (I say rumoured as I have no inside info) with SP all happening around the same time, affected him badly it would seem.

He wasn't the same player, thankfully this year MS has rejuvenated him and his confidence has come back which is something we needed as we have no one else who can score goals in the championship like he does. To buy that now your looking at north of 25 million.

MItro is back we should all be happy rather than lingering on a post and having a go (justified or not) when a hell of a. Lot as I say said similar things last season

I agree that it's time to drop this thread, absolutely.  However, I don't think many on here were ever being as extreme as the OP; "he offers absolutely nothing and there is no chance to get him sold on nobody wants him,shame he got us promoted two seasons ago".

Offline St Eve

• cebu
« Reply #162 on: September 29, 2021, 08:39:43 PM »
Oh now he has scored again and again and again. A hatrick in the first half.

Offline Skatzoffc

• Jimmy Hill
« Reply #163 on: September 29, 2021, 11:45:23 PM »
Lol.

Triple the fun.