more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match car parking

Started by Kimbleman, September 30, 2021, 05:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbleman

Parking.
It seems like forever since my daughter and I have attended a match (Feb 2020) and we always used to park up in the roads between the Charing cross hospital end of the Fulham palace road and the crabtree as it's basically free. Can anyone confirm if this is still the case or have the Hammersmith councils slapped charges on these now? Bad enough I will be paying the new Ulez charge (on a six year old car). Cheers

filham

You will be lucky to find street parking anywhere in the area that is free. Meter rate is now £6 per hour therefore the
2-30pm /5pm period needed to see the match will cost £15.

If only a Helicopter Pad had been included with the new stand Hammersmith and Fulham Council may now be facing some competition.

Dunstable Fulham

You are fine parking where you suggest. Nothings changed since you last came to a game. Enjoy your visit.

Kimbleman

Thanks matey. If you are in Dunstable I'm just down the road past Wendover from you if you ever fancy a lift share. Cheers. Gaz

Bill2

Quote from: Kimbleman on September 30, 2021, 05:45:26 PM
Parking.
It seems like forever since my daughter and I have attended a match (Feb 2020) and we always used to park up in the roads between the Charing cross hospital end of the Fulham palace road and the crabtree as it's basically free. Can anyone confirm if this is still the case or have the Hammersmith councils slapped charges on these now? Bad enough I will be paying the new Ulez charge (on a six year old car). Cheers
Gets a bit busy with loads parking, might need to get there early to look for a space.

Bill2

Quote from: Bill2 on October 01, 2021, 05:04:44 PM
Parking.
Gets a bit busy with loads parking, might need to get there early to look for a space.
Also if after Oct 25th you may have to pay the new ULEZ charge depending on age of car. Best to check on TFL website.

Craven_Chris

Parking.
I have started parking there as am avoiding the train. My tip is that it starts to get quite hard to park from around 90mins before kick off .

But still free to park on Saturdays