Started by 3 Cherries, October 02, 2021, 01:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Cherries

What is Silva doing?

And a rant - Gazza: never catches the ball and lacks command of his area

howitis

Disgrace
Silva deserves some serious  criticism
Awful team selection and this golakeeper is a joke ...

FFC1987

Nah can't criticise this team who are 100% going to be top 2. Right guys!!!!??????

Fulham Tup North

We are a joke atm.... have any of these players actually played before??? So many basic mistakes.... how are they drawing wages??? Pathetic..🤬🤬🤬
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Jurassic Parker

Sgt Fulham

Tired of this team, and tired of Fulham in general. Our last enjoyable season was 17/18 under Slav.

3 Cherries

Most will disagree but I don't see how Silva can turn this mediocrity around

joef

We need Fabio Carvalho back big time.

Hopefully this international break is the reset we need. Last one completely took the wind out our sails. This one couldn't come quick enough

ChesterTheTabby

Let's all relax a moment. We're 11 games into a 46 game season. Silva and the boys will turn it around. Today was pathetic, abysmal, disgraceful, *add further insults*, but this was really the only BAD game we've played, Blackpool and Reading were lucky. International break came at a good time.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

FFC1987

Quote from: 3 Cherries on October 02, 2021, 02:18:10 PM
Most will disagree but I don't see how Silva can turn this mediocrity around

He can and we'll be a playoff side. But he'll turn it around every few results and we'll have more days like this. It's the very nature of us as a club. So close yet so far. Too inconsistent.

bog

The first goal was by way of the keeper's stupid ball out but what was Onomah doing and the the penalty was a blatant dive an then we were gone. Why was Seri left out?   :031: :doh:

092.gif

SP

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on October 02, 2021, 02:01:43 PM
We are a joke atm.... have any of these players actually played before??? So many basic mistakes.... how are they drawing wages??? Pathetic..🤬🤬🤬

It's noticeable this season how exposed we are by frequently conceding possession in dangerous positions. Even Reed who I rate highly is a culprit.

filham

Quote from: bog on October 02, 2021, 02:45:23 PM
The first goal was by way of the keeper's stupid ball out but what was Onomah doing and the the penalty was a blatant dive an then we were gone. Why was Seri left out?   :031: :doh:

092.gif
That first goal has been waiting to happen all season and with our close passing near our own goal there will be one or two more before the end of the season.

Bill2

092.gif
Haven't seen any of today's game and not sure I want to, but Gazza did the same thing on Wednesday where he passed the ball to Tim who was closely marked by Swansea players.  Got away with it then but from the sound of it not so today.

3 Cherries

QPR next

3 points in the bag  082.gif

cottage expat

Quote from: filham on October 02, 2021, 03:04:46 PM

092.gif
That first goal has been waiting to happen all season and with our close passing near our own goal there will be one or two more before the end of the season.

Agree 100%.

Fulham1959

We don't want to peak too early in the season.

:005:

filham

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on October 02, 2021, 02:38:30 PM
Let's all relax a moment. We're 11 games into a 46 game season. Silva and the boys will turn it around. Today was pathetic, abysmal, disgraceful, *add further insults*, but this was really the only BAD game we've played, Blackpool and Reading were lucky. International break came at a good time.
We are not improving by the game though and the summer signings who should have settled by now are not looking very good. The midfield is not formed and is generally outplayed. A quarter of the way through the season and we are not looking like promotion candidates.

We expected a lot better.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: filham on October 02, 2021, 06:02:03 PM
Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on October 02, 2021, 02:38:30 PM
We are not improving by the game though and the summer signings who should have settled by now are not looking very good. The midfield is not formed and is generally outplayed. A quarter of the way through the season and we are not looking like promotion candidates.

We expected a lot better.

Can't disagree sadly
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

LC

Well I would say we're 2 points from that second place spot, with 11 games played.

The last two times we got promoted we did it from the back of the pack. I don't particularly care how we go up as long as we go up, and I'm still confident we'll do so.

Can anyone really say once we have a fully fit team/squad we'll get blown away like that? Tete and Fabio Cav are really important to us, and Reed has only really just come back. I'm still positive on our outlook, we just need to find some consistency and maybe add another name in January.