watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Joe Bryan

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, October 02, 2021, 03:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Why didn't he start or at least come on early second half ?
He had a superb game Wednesday and Robinson was off the boil today.
I'm sensing a bit of a "Parker love fest" with Cavaleiro, Onomah, the goalie, Robinson and even Wilson.
(as mentioned in another post), why take off Kebano and leave Wilson on
Fortunately he has a soft spot for Odoi who is having a good season.
Also a noticeable lack of "young uns" even on the bench. (Francois, Stansfield etc)
Bring back Rodak

Let's not forget that striker geezer who only has 10.5 goals so far................drop him

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Arthur

Quote from: rogerpbackinMidEastUS on October 02, 2021, 03:41:44 PM
...why take off Kebano and leave Wilson on

Perhaps when both are sub-par, Wilson - being the more talented of the two - is more likely than Kebano to produce something 'out of the blue'.

WhiteJC

didn't Bryan get a knock on Wednesday?

Fulham 442

I would have started with Bryan.  Presumably he was fit as he was on the bench.  However I feel we are all clutching at straws a bit  It was just a collective and horrendous bad day at the office, although obviously with some worse than others.....

SP

Fulham 442

Quote from: SP on October 02, 2021, 04:12:48 PM
Quote from: whitejc on October 02, 2021, 03:58:47 PM
didn't Bryan get a knock on Wednesday?

Yes.
He had a knock to his back but was presumably fit for today...

Luka

If I was a fit Joe Bryan I'd be fuming that Robinson got the nod.
If not 100% fit then would be looking forward to starting the next game after another Robinson sh#t show today.

Andy S

That's disgusting
Robinson did not play any worse than half the other defenders

Luka

Quote from: Andy S on October 02, 2021, 06:48:53 PM
That's disgusting
Lol......I didn't say he did.

MartyFFC

Pluto

Robinson was awful and probably our worst defender in a game in which we conceded four. He's been awful all season and appears to offer nothing except pace. Absolutely 100% needs to be dropped for Bryan who is the better player.

Our defence in the Leeds game with Bryan, Mawson, Hector and Christie looked much more solid than what we fielded today. All of those players should be given a chance over the coming weeks.

Whitestone

Robinson was ok today. It was second half to forget. The team just weren't at it after the two quick fire goals from Coventry. Let's be fair the first had nothing to do with Robinson and the second was an error by the officials. After that the team lost it.
I heard that Bryan had a problem with his glutes after the Swansea match so maybe that's why he wasn't considered as a starter.

Mr White

Odoi defending was pathetic , third goal he just turns is back and bottled it and the forth so out of position and a piss weak tackle.The least said about Onomah the better.
24 hours later i'm still so pissed off.

S.F.Sorrow

That's disgusting

Yes he did.

Robinson was abysmal. Except for Onomah he was the worst player on the pitch (with Ream a very close third).

Neither of theses three players should be anywhere near the starting eleven IMO.

Twig

Unless Bryan's knock meant he was only available as a sub for a short period I would have expected him to start. No question he is ahead of Robinson at the moment.

As to Odoi I think that calling his performance pathetic is a gross over reaction. Nobody played well yesterday but he was far from the worst.

I Ronic

That's disgusting

You're right he wasn't the worse. For me what was frustrating, was he'd carry the ball up to Nesskens and sometimes past him drawing defenders to the pair of them.. Where as Joe was putting the ball into space for Nesskens. Resulting in both players having poor games.

VamosFFC

If Bryan didn't have any lingering injuries from the Swansea game then I see I reason not to start him alongside Kebano. They clicked well in that game, so why pair Robinson with Kebano when all he does is run up field and then pass the ball backwards.

Bryan actually has so much more versatility to his game. He comes inside sometimes or will make runs into the box. I feel like I only see Robinson running up and down the left touch line.

filham

I am afraid that Robinson is now in my book with Knock and Cav. as a teacher's pet who is promising a lot but delivering little.
Let us have some games with Bryan at left back.