News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Silva disrespected Coventry, championship and FFC fans today ...

Started by howitis, October 02, 2021, 07:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfever

Me personally I am happy with the defeat as it's a wake up call. That just because you have the most expensive assembled squad and the one with most depth you will not just turn up and win. Rodak did nothing wrong to be not chosen as the number 1 keeper even with Arreola last season he had no reason to be removed as the number 1.

ALG01

Quote from: howitis on October 02, 2021, 07:58:38 PM
Sorry but Coventry had won every single home game today. It was the final game before a 2 week international break. We have had a wobbly 2 weeks to say the very least.
You go into this game playing your very strongest team with an aggressive front forward attitude.
The changes were hapless and the writing was on the wall in the first half.
That team should never have come out in the 2nd half.
Onomah - truly awful
Bobby Reid - been off the pace for weeks
How an earth do you "rest" Seri and Tosin against a team with multiple wins at home
Wilson now 2 games have drifted him by - totally ineffective
Kebano clearly shattered from Tuesday exertions ...
Our GK is useless and needs to be dropped immediately. He shows no sign of urgency or leadership at the back. He is painfully indecisive.
The penalty decision was wrong but the writing was already on.the wall and they fully deserved their win.
I do not miss Parker and I'm pleased to give Silva the opportunity but after Blackpool, reading and Bristol I was really hoping for something different.
No more excuses Silva ....

Pretty much sums it up  and I too could not fathom the ridiclous changes that were boiund to make us worse.
However I do think there is a falsehood about that sayts we have the best squad and I think the players have started to believe their own publicity.
At the start of the season we played with way more pace and use the overlapping players quickly. and generally the ball pinged around quickly like in the macdonald team. That isn't happeniung now as the players hold possesion far too long, ignore the oiverlap, cut in and waste advantage after advantage.
We will see what soilva is made of in the next few games.If he persists with the keeper than it is very bad sign. I have seen many brilliant keepers playing for us obver the years and this guy is surely not anywhere near them.

7 points form six games is a poor return and we didn't look that good against swansea.

MartyFFC

Dropping Seri and Tosin was ridiculous really. I think he was guilty of trying to be too clever, which even the best managers can be guilty of from time to time. I mean Pep handed the CL to Chelsea with his poor team selection and so I'm sure Silva will learn from it