watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Painful or wot?

Started by bog, October 03, 2021, 01:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

That display yesterday really hurt. I expected a tough game as Coventry had had a very good start and were 100% at home. But I didn't expect that. Most were awaiting their bubble to burst and of course it did at Luton....er no. I will never forget the first goal, if by another club hilarious, but by us bloody annoying and farcical. This gave them the boost they needed and that was that regardless of the cheating.  Grr.  :031: :031: :doh: :doh:

I just watched yesterday's Football Focus laugh-in. At the end they gave the score updates for Man Ure and Everton and the Women's Super League game but nothing for the Championship....emm.   

092.gif 

Lighthouse

I must admit the first goal we conceded was the sort of thing the Womens Super League would be terribly embarrassed about. In fact I see better displays and defending by in the Womens game then I did by the players turning up for Fulham. Frankly it was back to the days of Fulham struggling in the lower leagues. Made me very nostalgic.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fernhurst

Very good summary Captain, our performance really shook me up.
We should be used to being disappointed shouldn't we? We have had years of it.
Let's hope Marco and the lads can pull themselves together.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bog

Hello Fernhurst. Yes we should be shouldn't we. That really hit home. That stupid goal I would put above Alan Mullery's head in hands 10 second own goal v Wednesday. Yesterday's would no be seen on park's pitches....unless they were still really p*****!  :doh: