watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It’s an NFR day

Started by St Eve, October 03, 2021, 02:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

Brentford continue to impress. They are collecting early points which could keep them up

Blawarmy

Quote from: St Eve on October 03, 2021, 02:51:21 PM
Brentford continue to impress. They are collecting early points which could keep them up
I can't believe I'm jealous of that lot. They're being run very well. 

Jules

So frustrating. Can't help but feel jealous. They are going to stay up and they have spent a fraction of what we have done the last 2-3 seasons. FFS our poor showing then Bmth win, Parker top and now Brentford. Terrible weekend of footy.

Fernhurst

Time for us to show our maturity, although it sticks in the craw. Well done to Brentford and Bournemouth so far this season. Second International break is an appropriate time to take stock and they have both done very well so far.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

filham

Yes Brentford doing well and in all honesty they deserve their success, we should take a close look at their methods and perhaps learn a thing or two.

bobbo

Not Brentford,qpr,or Bournemouth,or Parker.   BUT what about the Liverpool Man City game a fabulous advert for the game and well refereed . A great watch ——— I thought.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Wingnut

Quote from: bobbo on October 03, 2021, 10:49:44 PM
Not Brentford,qpr,or Bournemouth,or Parker.   BUT what about the Liverpool Man City game a fabulous advert for the game and well refereed . A great watch ——— I thought.

Fabulous game of football but the referee was poor. Milner should have had four yellow cards. Hats off to Brentford. They are looking the part in the PL.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

bobbo

Quote from: Wingnut on October 03, 2021, 11:24:36 PM

Fabulous game of football but the referee was poor. Milner should have had four yellow cards. Hats off to Brentford. They are looking the part in the PL.
I know wing nut but I'm tired of digging refs out , I was one once only at Athenian league level , but I know what it's like.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Fernhurst

Thoroughly enjoyed the game last night. It proved to me how far off being a Premiership team we are.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.