watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Odd stats for QPR and Cardiff

Started by Ludlow Richard, October 14, 2021, 11:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludlow Richard

When we beat QPR 3-0 on Saturday, they will become only the second team we have beaten 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 and 6-0 in the League (we have managed that against only Hull).

In our history we have won only 27 games by a 5-0 score in the League. QPR are one of five teams we have beaten 5-0 twice in the League, the others being Watford, Bristol City, Swansea and our dear friends Brentford.

We have beaten Cardiff 4-0 in the League on three occasions, more than any other team, the last 4-0 win against them being in 1974. As an aside, in our 1,074 top flight games (the old Division 1 and the Premier League) we never won a a game 4-0, home or away.

Jimsbeerbelly

'When we beat QPR'?! Potentially anther banana skin this one, and wouldn't surprise me if it ends in defeat. Lets just hope our 'wounded animal' feeling hasn't worn off since Coventry .. 

Southdowns White

My QPR friends suggest we will not stop them scoring against us, some of them almost seem confident of not losing.

Rupert

Quote from: Southdowns White on October 14, 2021, 02:10:05 PM
My QPR friends suggest we will not stop them scoring against us, some of them almost seem confident of not losing.

I have no objection to them scoring against us, just so long as we score at least one more against them. MacDonald always had the attitude that a 4-2 win was more exciting than a 1-0. I do remember the seasons he was in charge were pretty interesting ones.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

filham

So many different factors coming into play tomorrow , anything can happen.
The big unknown is the condition of our players returning from international duty, any player not fully fit and ready to go should by now have been allocated a seat in the stand.