Your 11 v QPR

Started by Friendsoffulham, October 14, 2021, 07:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Let us know your preferred 11 v QPR below

#FFC #FULHAMFC #FULQPR

049:gif

Riversider

Surely Bobby Reid won't be playing,  he was playing for Jamaica Thursday morning.

filham

We need to know who has returned fit ad ready to play from international duty.
However some changes from the Coventry match will have to be made and I am thinking of:-

Rodak

Odoi      Tosin     Mawson     Bryan
                                                                Reed            Seri
                                                                       Chalobah
                                                   Wilson             Mitro          Kebano
If Calvalho or Cairney is ready to comeback then one of them comes off the bench at half time to replace Chalobah.

filham

I think that the team suggested by the OP is likely and it is noticeable that it includes only one of our five summer signings.
We are not doing too well in the transfer maket are we.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: filham on October 14, 2021, 09:51:23 PM
I think that the team suggested by the OP is likely and it is noticeable that it includes only one of our five summer signings.

Interesting it would mean five players from the £100m transfers of 2018 would be playing on the weekend (four for FFC and one for Napoli) and seven from the other £150m over the other seasons. Lesson transfers take time to bed in and we wrote off players too fast.

SuffolkWhite

The OP has the team I think, I would swap Wilson for Reid though.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

JimmyConway

BDR for Kebano
Chalobah to join the other two in midfield as that's where the battle we be won
Would always favour Robinson over Bryan but playing Joe does not weaken us.

Twig

Wilson needs to be played more centrally, he's not utilised well out wide.

Woolly Mammoth

Wilson has to play more central, Mawson and Reed should be definite starters, and Kebano has to play.
I would prefer Rodak in goal but I doubt that will happen as in my opinion for some bizarre reason the manager favours Gazza.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

WhiteJC

Deeping_white

Anyone picking Odoi over Tete when it's likely he's fit needs sectioning instantly

Woolly Mammoth

If Tete is fit and ready for action he has to start, he is a quality player, and Premier Division standard.
If anyone needs sectioning please let me know and I shall make suitable arrangements.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FulhamStu

I would go
——————-Rodak—————
——Tosin—-Mawson—Ream—
Tete——Seri—Chalobah—-Robinson
——Wilson—-Mitro——Carvalho—

When and if Kongolo gets fit, he replaces Ream
TC fights for one of the 2 in the middle of midfield but he he must be 100% fit
Bryan rotates with Robinson so if not 100%, Bryan plays
Reed rotates with Ser and Chalobah so if either not 100% fit, Reed plays.
I am ok if Silva prefers Gazz to Rodak, he knows best.

St Eve

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on October 14, 2021, 07:32:17 PM
Let us know your preferred 11 v QPR below

#FFC #FULHAMFC #FULQPR

049:gif
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 15, 2021, 10:04:53 AM
Wilson has to play more central, Mawson and Reed should be definite starters, and Kebano has to play.
I would prefer Rodak in goal but I doubt that will happen as in my opinion for some bizarre reason the manager favours Gazza.

Agree with this but unlikely Rodak will play and Ream will be dropped. Hopefully Fabio is fit and replaces BDR who has been shocking recently

AJW48361

I think Tim will play. Rodak you would think so.

Deeping_white

Well TC is fit and will be in the squad, Silva himself has confirmed it. Interesting to see where he fits in and who makes way for him to be honest

Lordedmundo

-If Tete is fit enough then put him straight back in.

-Tosin back in and partnering Mawson

-Bryan instead of Robinson (who sits on the bench)

-Chalobah in for Onomah

-Assuming Carvalho is not fit, then Wilson can move into Chalobah position if we are chasing a goal (Cairney also an option it seems)

LC

I can see Seri and Reed as our two midfielders with Cairney ahead of them at some point this season. With Wilson on the right and Fabio on the left- I think Fabio will do well there, but he was awesome down the centre when he was fit

Penfold

Quote from: The Rational Fan on October 15, 2021, 12:33:15 AM
Quote from: filham on October 14, 2021, 09:51:23 PM

Interesting it would mean five players from the £100m transfers of 2018 would be playing on the weekend (four for FFC and one for Napoli) and seven from the other £150m over the other seasons. Lesson transfers take time to bed in and we wrote off players too fast.

Or that the majority of the 2018 transfers were championship quality, not Premier League 😈

MikeTheCubed

Assuming Tete & Carvalho aren't fit.