https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Your 11 v QPR

Started by Friendsoffulham, October 14, 2021, 07:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: The Rational Fan on October 15, 2021, 12:33:15 AM
Quote from: filham on October 14, 2021, 09:51:23 PM
I think that the team suggested by the OP is likely and it is noticeable that it includes only one of our five summer signings.
We are not doing too well in the transfer maket are we.

Interesting it would mean five players from the £100m transfers of 2018 would be playing on the weekend (four for FFC and one for Napoli) and seven from the other £150m over the other seasons. Lesson transfers take time to bed in and we wrote off players too fast.

Nope, the only lesson here is that we wasted a fortune on players that weren't good enough for the Premier League but seem to be good enough for a top 6 finish in the Championship. Most of them will have to be replaced with better players if we're promoted, unless we want to yoyo straight back down again.

Facts Not Fiction

Rodak

Odoi Tosin Ream Bryan

Seri Reed

Wilson Onomah Kebano

Mitrovic

Gazza, Mawson, Christie, Chalobah, Cairney, Cav, Muniz

Thames Bank 1

Sorry Facts that midfield will be stretched, and Stefan will be making a mark

Thames Bank 1

Why not bring in Christie if Tete is not fit, at least it is a natural position,
Sorry loved both Ream and Odoi, but think they need to be back ups

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on October 15, 2021, 12:33:15 AM
Quote from: filham on October 14, 2021, 09:51:23 PM
I think that the team suggested by the OP is likely and it is noticeable that it includes only one of our five summer signings.
We are not doing too well in the transfer maket are we.

Interesting it would mean five players from the £100m transfers of 2018 would be playing on the weekend (four for FFC and one for Napoli) and seven from the other £150m over the other seasons. Lesson transfers take time to bed in and we wrote off players too fast.

What do you infer by the words take time to bed in. What do you think we are running at Fulham a holiday camp. We buy players to make an impact and improve the team not Fanny around making excuses for them, they should be apologising if they fail to make an impact.
Jimmy Greaves scored a goal in every single team he made his debut for including every level of England teams. He didn't Fanny around or need to bed in, what do you think players are plants.
Brian Clough, Jim Smith, Ron Saunders, Billy Shankly, Bill Nicholson, Alf Ramsey to name but a few would all have a fit if they read that. There has to be hunger, appetite, desire and full commitment from the start otherwise you create bad habits and soft underbelly's and we all have seen enough soft underbelly's over recent years to sink a ship.
If you want to wrap people up in cotton go join the Samaritans. Every game is a competition so that means every player must compete from square one.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

General

Tete and carvalho are scheduled to be back in contention for next week according to silva.

I'd go with a back five of rodak, Christie, tosin, mawson and bryan

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: General on October 15, 2021, 10:21:16 PM
Tete and carvalho are scheduled to be back in contention for next week according to silva.

That line up seems good enough for me
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Whitestone

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 15, 2021, 11:03:26 PM
Quote from: General on October 15, 2021, 10:21:16 PM

That line up seems good enough for me

I like the look of that back five. Bryan v Robinson is a tough call but given Robinson's performance after the last international break I'd rest him for this game. We're very fortunate to have these two.

JackHamlet90

For me with Carvalho & Tete injured

Rodak

Odoi         Tosin        Ream        Bryan

Chalobah   Seri    Reed

Wilson                 Mitro              Kebano

Subs - Gazzaniga Mawson Robinson Onomah Cairney BDR Muniz