News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR.... So.. who's doing the Khan Double this weekend???

Started by Fulham Tup North, October 14, 2021, 10:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

049:gif  Cottage Saturday morning and Jags @ Spurs Sunday??  092.gif
I know not many are NFL fans on here, but I'm sure a few are...
I don't see it as any different to liking Tennis or Rugby of F1... but I know some have a hatred for it.
Regardless,  I'm looking forward to a fantastic weekend of sport with my lad, as we both escape T'up North for a few days!! 
Hope to see a few of you there!!
COYW..... and Jags!!  :yay:   049:gif

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

MickTheBeard

Anything to do with jags or wrestling makes me feel I've waisted 9years watching Fulham under these property investors,why buy a season ticket at Fulham when the jags loose every week that can not be enjoyment unless you take pills and every thing looks leotard.

Forever Fulham

Jags currently have the second worst consecutive games losing streak in the history of the NFL.  They are that bad.  With a head coach, personally hired by Shad, and given the keys to the kingdom as it were, and who has made a number of truly dumb and head scratching decisions plus the recent lap dance embarrassment.  Head coaches with a losing record like that should, like Caesar's wife, be above reproach.  Watching that team play is painful.   I think their next game is against a team with only one win--Miami, is it?   My only concern with the Jaguars is that I believe Shad is far more invested in them than in Fulham, and to the extent he is willing to open his wallet to bring in better talent on either team, the desperate Jaguars situation is likely going to command far more of his attention and shoring up. 

Penfold

I've spent a long time supporting unsuccessful sports teams. Why would I add a joke outfit like the Jaguars to the list?

HamsterWheel

Guess we'll be seeing the Roar of the Jaguars tomorrow, always enjoyable!

S.F.Sorrow

I couldn't care less about the Jaguars but I very much look forward to QPR at the Cottage.

cookieg

Good for you. I don't fully understand the rules but would want to watch a game at some stage just for the experience. 

cookieg

Quote from: cookieg on October 15, 2021, 11:08:50 AM
Good for you. I don't fully understand the rules but would want to watch a live game at some stage just for the experience. 

Somerset Fulham

I've had that experience over here at Wembley. I don't know if the experience is different in the US, but the game that I saw was an utterly dreadful affair. It took absolutely bloody hours for absolutely zero actual gametime.

Never again!

Caedal

I've been to all but 2 of the NFL London games since they started doing it, and am going on Saturday. I'm pretty annoyed its at Spurs again as that ground is an absolute nightmare to get home from

MartyFFC

ELEVEN minutes of action, spread out over more than 3 hours. Each to their own of course, however I'd rather have both kidneys removed that sit through an American football game

Sinjun

Am I mistaken or not, that Mr Chairman/Owner only visits the Cottage when the Jacksonville Jaguars are in town. Not a problem, just an observation.

Penfold

Quote from: Sinjun on October 15, 2021, 04:59:25 PM
Am I mistaken or not, that Mr Chairman/Owner only visits the Cottage when the Jacksonville Jaguars are in town. Not a problem, just an observation.

I think it is more often than that in a normal season, but we do seem to play at home the weekend JJ are in town.

I believe it was on that weekend in 2017 that following a meeting with Slavisia Jokanovic, that a certain assistant DoF was sacked.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Sinjun on October 15, 2021, 04:59:25 PM

You are not mistaken.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.