watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ream interview

Started by FFCBadger, October 15, 2021, 01:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCBadger

I love the guy, but Fulham v Reading is a London derby!!?

064.gif

MartyFFC

In his defence he's only lived in England for 9 years, with just 6 of those years playing in London.....

ChesterTheTabby

He had QPR on the brain no doubt
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

filham

Well getting to the Reading ground on the M4 is an easier motoring journey than getting to the Cottage so I do look upon it as a sort of derby.
By the way Tim Ream has become a favourite of mine and I am reluctant to hear a word against him.

Holders

A while back I was doing a job in Godalming and the supplier (from Devon) asked if he could deliver on a particular day when he had another delivery "in London". I asked him where that was and he said "Swindon".

It's all relative.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Thames Bank 1

The way he played against Coventry, he should not even be on the bench, as all have said, there is a mistake waiting to happen.
Being in Mawson, have Bed for and hopefully Kongolo on bench

FFCBadger

Quote from: filham on October 15, 2021, 03:04:59 PM
Well getting to the Reading ground on the M4 is an easier motoring journey than getting to the Cottage so I do look upon it as a sort of derby.
By the way Tim Ream has become a favourite of mine and I am reluctant to hear a word against him.

A word: Kongolo

VamosFFC

Quote from: Thames Bank 1 on October 15, 2021, 08:45:59 PM
The way he played against Coventry, he should not even be on the bench, as all have said, there is a mistake waiting to happen.
Being in Mawson, have Bed for and hopefully Kongolo on bench

Don't forget Mawson played in that match as well...I didn't see a very bright performance from him either. The whole team played poorly. You can't blame the first goal vs Coventry on Ream at all.

Ream and Tosin are still my two starting CBs right now. They've showed enough consistency for me to earn those two spots. Also, besides the Coventry match, all of our defeats have been not from a poor defense, but from our poor offensive finishing and ability to convert our numerous chances during those games.

Woolly Mammoth

Don't get me wrong and I love Tim Ream to bits a really top bloke and a loyal servant, and he has given Fulham good service and still can do to a certain extent.
But we cannot let our hearts rule our heads, especially today v QPR. We have to
pick a team that has the best chance of winning.
That includes Alfie Mawson and Marek Rodak.
Whether both or one or neither play remains to be seen, but whatever is the Managers choice will tell me a little bit more about Marco Silva.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.