watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Lads and Stef Jo in the Tunnel

Started by ChesterTheTabby, October 16, 2021, 12:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

They were all smiles - you just love to see it. Stef Jo  you will always have a place at the Cottage!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on October 16, 2021, 12:30:03 PM
They were all smiles - you just love to see it. Stef Jo  you will always have a place at the Cottage!

Well he didn't, thats why he left.

akf

I was happy to see it.  it did seem like a family reunion of sorts.  and it continued throughout the game, too.  they played hard, but no hard feelings

cookieg

A fan's favourite but got loaned out when we went up twice.

Dodgin

It was good to see him and he looked happy.

bog

Good to see and the same at the final whistle. Was talking a lot to TC then. Top man Stef Jo  :54:

092.gif

filham

The exchange of applause at the Hammy End when Stefjo took a corner was nice to see. No doubt he was very popular with us. and on todays showing I think I would have liked to see him in Reed's place.

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: filham on October 16, 2021, 06:20:17 PM
The exchange of applause at the Hammy End when Stefjo took a corner was nice to see. No doubt he was very popular with us. and on todays showing I think I would have liked to see him in Reed's place.

Oh really? I didn't think he played very well today for them

SP

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on October 16, 2021, 06:32:30 PM

A few decent through balls but time & his lack of mobility now makes the decision to move him on about right IMO.

cmg

It was good to see this kind of mutual friendship before, throughout and after the game and he was treated by the crowd with the warmth and respect due to one of our recent favourites. Always gave 100% and a fine player, if not quite in the top class.

I did wonder how impresssed their manager might have been with all this. Maybe a bit too matey for a hardnose like Warburton.

Still, he did win me a twenty in our traditional Time of Stefjo's Yellow sweepstake.

Gezza

No Way.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: SP on October 16, 2021, 06:42:38 PM
Quote from: WestSussexWhite on October 16, 2021, 06:32:30 PM

A few decent through balls but time & his lack of mobility now makes the decision to move him on about right IMO.
Exactly.  I'm a big fan of Stefjo but he's lost a bit of stamina and pace. No way would he displace Harrison Reed.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Herbie

Glad to hear he got a good reaction. It would have been easy to give him a hard time for going to QPR, but rivalries aside, a move just down the road is a no brainer and he was a solid player for us, so deserves to be welcomed back...even if it is in a QPR shirt.

Fulham 442

Quote from: akf on October 16, 2021, 02:37:53 PM
I was happy to see it.  it did seem like a family reunion of sorts.  and it continued throughout the game, too.  they played hard, but no hard feelings
That was mentioned on LoftForWords, a few QPR fans not too happy with how pally he was with our boys...