Robinson 🔁 58'
0 (0%)
Chalobah 🔁 77'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 255

Voting closed: October 17, 2021, 03:02:18 PM

Milo

Quote from: mancwhite on October 16, 2021, 05:28:40 PM
Thought Harrison Reed was fantastic for us today - his pressing and harrying was phenomenal- enables the playmakers to have the room they need as unfortunately he is the only way with any physicality in the middle who lasts 90mins

Not sure I'd agree. He's definitely still putting the shifts in, and improving. However a far few sloppy passes today.

SP

All the elements of Mitros game were there today but I thought Kebano was excellent.

Twig

Quote from: Deeping_white on October 16, 2021, 05:37:38 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on October 16, 2021, 03:39:22 PM
Rodak for me

Such an upgrade

Im assuming you didn't watch the game then if you come to this conclusion about who MoTM was

I assumed this was some sort of irony?

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: Jims Dentist on October 16, 2021, 05:43:10 PM
Honourable mention for Tosin, had a great game in defence.

Our best CB by a country mile. Ream was decent today, but without Tosin there it could have been worse.

Finnans Right Peg

Went for seri .Silva really has rejuvenated him

FFC1987

Quote from: Milo on October 16, 2021, 05:52:50 PM
Quote from: mancwhite on October 16, 2021, 05:28:40 PM
Thought Harrison Reed was fantastic for us today - his pressing and harrying was phenomenal- enables the playmakers to have the room they need as unfortunately he is the only way with any physicality in the middle who lasts 90mins

Not sure I'd agree. He's definitely still putting the shifts in, and improving. However a far few sloppy passes today.

Seri ran the show in that midfield. Reed was ok, not great, but put in a shift as always.

Southcoastffc

Mitro, Seri, Wilson were the pick of the bunch for me. Kebano, Reed, Robinson when he came on all very good.  I guess Mitro will win but my MotM for outstanding work rate, stopping QPR playing and his own creativity is Seri.⁶
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

BarneyTravers

Quote from: Jims Dentist on October 16, 2021, 05:43:10 PM
Honourable mention for Tosin, had a great game in defence.

Got my vote.

bobbo

I know mitro was superb today , not just his two goals but he won the ball more than once and he held up with the ball welll also . However I voted for tosin . He just takes it all in his stride and make defending look easy, when it's not.we bossedthat game and many others were excellent also.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Snibbo

Quote from: Deeping_white on October 16, 2021, 05:37:38 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on October 16, 2021, 03:39:22 PM
Rodak for me

Such an upgrade

Im assuming you didn't watch the game then if you come to this conclusion about who MoTM was

Had little to do and his long kicks were not great

toshes mate

A few tired legs out there but still a good result from a mixed bag of action, some of it high quality but also moments of sloppy passing, mistimed tackles, and poor decision making.  The result was perfect retaliation for the pre-break fixture and, overall, we were the better side.  Mitro continues to show what a good player he is even when not scoring goals, had an excellent game and was an easy MOTM.    Odoi and Kebano also had good games.

BDR took his Seri provided chance well, and Reed was energetic but still not quite up to his best but Johansen showed his quality throughout and was, for me, the second best player on the pitch.  As Silva says, it is the past but one wonders if the Norwegian should have ever been cast to one side by FFC.   

cottage expat

Mitro but very impressed with Kebano  who put in a great all-round performance.