watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shahid Khan

Started by JEEVES, October 16, 2021, 04:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JEEVES

Come on let's make a song. Khan's have done a lot for us. He was there today and I love MAF and the song but are we gunna keep singing AF's our owner for ever?

Twig

You're right we need to move on. Although Khan is yet to deliver anything like the successes on the pitch that MAF gave us, he has invested heavily in infrastructure and on transfers. Yes he deserves a song.

Holders

Hmmm... well I can't think of anything that rhymes with training ground, Motspur Park or yo-yo club but he is building us a new stand. This is a  nice tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1gHm8v3ek
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

H4usuallysitting

An easy one would be Kumbaya My Lord, transposed to Shahid Khan My Lord.....

grandad

He is having a great weekend with both his teams winning.
Where there's a will there's a wife

The Enclosurite

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 16, 2021, 11:52:16 PM
An easy one would be Kumbaya My Lord, transposed to Shahid Khan My Lord.....

This was sung when the Khans first arrived.  Very quickly disappeared though as the fortunes faltered.
¡COYW!

70sPimlico

I'm a big fan of our owners.

I don't mind if people make mistakes for the right reasons. I think they have our club at heart. I hope it stays that way.

So pleased that Shahid has seen two victories in 2 days in London. The hat trick would be beautiful.

A song is well overdue. I'll happily sing it but I definitely can't write it.

bobbo

Quote from: grandad on October 17, 2021, 08:19:37 PM
He is having a great weekend with both his teams winning.
both my teams won yesterday also grandad . I rushed to burn ham to see my boys win 4-1 also.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Fernhurst

A song is well overdue. I'll happily sing it but I Can't write it.

Know how you feel Plimico, but no worries I have my team on it!!   :drums:
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Southcoastffc

Some modification to this Bob The Builder song might do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO_PL3V1c4Y

Chorus of "Shahid Khan, Khan he build it, yes he Khan!"
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bobbo

Not related to a song . But shahid Khan on Saturday made it know to his staff he wanted to meet young Rhys Porter the young cerebral palsy boy whom the team have adopted . As I've said he lives but a couples of doors from me an his mum sent me a picture of shahid Khan with him Saturday but I don't know how to upload it on here . Perhaps John ( whitejc ) if I send it to you , maybe you can uploade it. I'll try first.

Tried can't manage it.

love4ffc

Quote from: bobbo on October 18, 2021, 06:39:37 PM
Not related to a song . But shahid Khan on Saturday made it know to his staff he wanted to meet young Rhys Porter the young cerebral palsy boy whom the team have adopted . As I've said he lives but a couples of doors from me an his mum sent me a picture of shahid Khan with him Saturday but I don't know how to upload it on here . Perhaps John ( whitejc ) if I send it to you , maybe you can uploade it. I'll try first.
Bobbo, can you send me the picture via email?  Send to Love4FFC@gmail and I can upload it for you. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

BestOfBrede

How about something based on Suzie Quatro - Can the Can (Khan n Khan eg)?

bobbo

I'm trying to send to you don

Sent via normal messages 👍.    I hope

BestOfBrede

bobbo

SuffolkWhite

A simple song" One Shahid Khan there's only one Shahid Khan one Shahid Khaaaan etc etc etc".
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"