watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Referee

Started by Andy S, October 17, 2021, 11:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

When the ref has a bad game we are usually the first to have a go on here. I've just had a look at the qpr web site and some are scathing about the ref.  I thought he was pretty good yesterday. He was fair to both sides. He let a few things go which you would expect and he didn't book Stefan Johanson for a second time after a dodgy foul. QPR were very physical during the first 20 minutes in fact throughout the game. But over all the ref kept the game moving and never got too petty

bobbo

I thought he was pretty good too. But there were many tackles in the first half whereby we've come to expect a foul to be given, it's become the norm unfortunately a lot of these clashes were looking like Fulham players to blame . This is why rangers fans are upset , he was just going out of his way not only to keep the game going but to not give fee kicks to the divers. We need more like him.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

bog

I thought he was a good one.   :54:

092.gif

paulbrookersmazydribbles

I thought he was quite slow to clamp down on the physical stuff - but after that could have no complaints.

SP

I must admit, I thought there were a few occasions when the ref favoured us but having watched the whole game again this morning, I think he probably got most things right. What I thought was the worst foul by their CB went unpunished.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Andy S on October 17, 2021, 11:53:51 AM
When the ref has a bad game we are usually the first to have a go on here. I've just had a look at the qpr web site and some are scathing about the ref.  I thought he was pretty good yesterday. He was fair to both sides. He let a few things go which you would expect and he didn't book Stefan Johanson for a second time after a dodgy foul. QPR were very physical during the first 20 minutes in fact throughout the game. But over all the ref kept the game moving and never got too petty

I thought he was fair. The new impetus is to let play move on and not call every contact as a foul. He seemed to let a lot of contact happen above the waist which I liked.

Skatzoffc

Best I've seen this season imo.
Not just cos we won. Lol

I was quite surprised at the songs slagging him during the game tbh.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Ara's bacon crisps

I seem to remember we got quite a few fouls in our favour in succession in the first half which probably upset them. I would have been upset if it had happened to us away.

I liked the fact it wasn't a foul every time someone fell over yesterday. Nice change to see some proper tackles going in, although this does then make players think they can get away with more and thought Johansen was quite lucky to stay on in the end.

F(f)CUK

As a supporter at the game you don't necessarily see that Johansen is given a final warning. So you see Reed's push unpunished and then Johansen do a fairly bland foul and get booked. It was this moment that started the chanting by the QPR supporters. Good refereeing.

filham

In our eyes the poor refs are those that are in charge when we suffer a bad defeat and are looking for a scapegoat.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

He let the game flow. I think he was one of the better ones we've had to be honest.