watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

After 13 games last season

Started by Riversider, October 21, 2021, 11:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Lets have a look at last seasons Championship table to give us some kind of indication as to how we are going this season,

1st Norwich W8 D3 L2 pts 27
2nd Bournemouth W7 D5 L1 pts 26
3rd Bristol C W7 D3 L3 pts 24
4th Swansea W6 D5 L2 pts 23
5th Watford W6 D5 L2 pts 23
6th Reading W7 D2 L4 pts 23

9th Brentford W5 D5 L3 pts 20

This season
1st Bournemouth 31 pts
2nd Fulham 26 pts

So all in all we're not doing too badly are we, but Bournemouth are doing exceptionally well,
I'll have another look at 20 games.

filham

We are just about on course for promotion but must not have any more sip ups like Blackpool and Reading.

FFC1987

I still hold reservations about our consistency but knowing Fabio and Tete will be coming back, Cairney immediately showing his quality and Mitro on form with a capable Muniz, I'm starting to believe more. Next two games are massive for me. 1 point or a loss to Brom and I might start going into the playoff positions finish again but positive from both and you have to think we can finally do this!

Not to burst yesterdays bubble either, but its days like this that we should be catching teams around us. Brom away to Swansea, and us at home to Cardiff are days where you'd hope for positive points on rivals so its great to see we got a maximum return.

Riversider

I recorded the Swansea v WBA game and couldn't believe how poor WBA were, no flair or creativity whatsoever,  no reason at all why we can't beat them on paper Forest away looks tougher