watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Seri

Started by 70sPimlico, October 17, 2021, 08:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milo

Looked a great deal more confident today and looked to find the killer through ball on numerous occasions. Finally! Exciting to watch him open up a little.
You could argue that Cardiff gave him more time on the ball I suppose... but I think it's the fan reaction to his good interview. I think he finally realised everyone has "forgiven" him and the pressure is off.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Milo on October 21, 2021, 01:39:24 AM
Looked a great deal more confident today and looked to find the killer through ball on numerous occasions. Finally! Exciting to watch him open up a little.
You could argue that Cardiff gave him more time on the ball I suppose... but I think it's the fan reaction to his good interview. I think he finally realised everyone has "forgiven" him and the pressure is off.

He's looked confident every game and as for finding the killer pass that also relies on players making good runs.

Every game the team cohesion is improving, so hopefully players will continue to make good runs so he can pick them out.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on October 21, 2021, 12:18:39 PM
Quote from: Milo on October 21, 2021, 01:39:24 AM

He's looked confident every game and as for finding the killer pass that also relies on players making good runs.

Every game the team cohesion is improving, so hopefully players will continue to make good runs so he can pick them out.

Seri's ball over the top to Wilson, for Wilson to back heel to Mitro/Kebano, was a thing of beauty.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"