Started by General, October 20, 2021, 06:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

boplogic

That is one hell of a team.
Create space.  Run into space.

Marcel_Gecov

What I expected.

Also hoping Stansfield and Cairney get a few mins at the end. WHere is the Watford kids however, injured?

Tabby

Seems like Stansfield has a decent chance to come on, not a lot of others on the bench with experience out wide.

Brawn

Pretty good. Maybe slightly concerned about the lack of a bone fide #10 instead of three wingers.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Brawn on October 20, 2021, 06:47:57 PM
Pretty good. Maybe slightly concerned about the lack of a bone fide #10 instead of three wingers.

Think of the fluidity that this formation offers. I am a big fan.

Somerset Fulham

I would suggest that both BDR and Wilson are very capable number 10's.

davew

Would have preferred Mawson to Ream but apart from that probably the best (fittest) 11 we have available. Not sure how Onamah is back on the bench, hope we don't need him!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: davew on October 20, 2021, 06:52:18 PM
Would have preferred Mawson to Ream but apart from that probably the best (fittest) 11 we have available. Not sure how Onamah is back on the bench, hope we don't need him!

Ream fits our game far better.

Slaphead in Qatar

Tete on the bench - should be a starter soon.

davew

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on October 20, 2021, 06:59:28 PM

In what way?? Mawson is a far better defender and doesn't give the ball away so often.

davew

We have lost 3 matches with Ream in the team and only once when Mawson was playing and he was paired with Ream!!

Penfold

Seems sensible. Only changes where players were injured v HaHas. Right Fulham, don't spoil my birthday.....

bigalffc

Quote from: Penfold on October 20, 2021, 07:15:30 PM
Seems sensible. Only changes where players were injured v HaHas. Right Fulham, don't spoil my birthday.....
Happy birthday Penfold   081.gif 3-0 tonight
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Somerset Fulham

bencher

Bassey the warrior

Like it, hopefully no more mistakes at the back, would also be give Cairney and Tete some minutes.

Whitestone

Quote from: davew on October 20, 2021, 07:08:19 PM
Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on October 20, 2021, 06:59:28 PM

In what way?? Mawson is a far better defender and doesn't give the ball away so often.

Mawson is a significant upgrade on Ream.

Cambridge Away