News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Love it or hate it and I know I posted this on the main board already but...

Started by finnster01, February 11, 2010, 09:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

it kind of bothers me that the most powerful man in the world of football can come out and make statements like this.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5j8UlT5-aMhtAPqYxD4TPcIIVRH8Q

One of the things I have learned in New York is that people respect each other irrespectful of where they come from and things like that. Yes, there are some idiots, but I am a limey in the heart of Harlem and they largely have showed me much more respect than I would get if I went to Manchester.

Latino's love their football and their families too. Statements like this is just nonsense. Imagine the CEO of GE said something similar in New York? I still can't believe it. It irks me to no end. Why is that fat little Swiss blob above all laws and respect for gender and nations?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Addison

HatterDon

you must admit, though, that he's very easy to understand -- no small trick when you constantly talk out your ass.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Steve_orino

Must admit, Mr. Bladder is not on my radar but that article makes me wonder...

How does somebody that far up, get away with saying something like that?
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

YankeeJim

Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

RidgeRider

Doesn't he have a board that can sack him for making such remarks? Wholly crap that is so out of line.

HatterDon

You're all too young to remember Avery Brundage -- very much like Blatter in that he believed he WAS the Olympics and pretty much said and did what he wanted as the head of the IOC for about 104 years. Every time Blatter bleats he reminds me of Brundage.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel