News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sky's coverage of Fulham is irritating....

Started by Nick Bateman, December 20, 2021, 10:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

...to say the least.

Seems both commentators want to see Fulham lose, perhaps because we are the favourites to win but one suspects another reason.

When a Fulham player is fouled they state "he wins the free kick" whereas when the opposition go down easily they say "clear foul" and even appeal the blatant dives.

Mitrovic's shirt very obviously pulled, Hinchcliffe remarks "bit of 50 and half a dozen" cliché.  If Mitro does anything it's how cynical a player he is.

Every team in the Championship will be overly physical as they know not to allow us to play proper football and Sky will be rooting them on. Perhaps they want a primitive team like WBA for the Premiership clubs to thrash every week not a genuine threat like Fulham.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Sgt Fulham

I was with you until the last line. Genuine threat lol

Nick Bateman

I mean genuine Premiership quality unlike Bournemouth, Blackbum or this lot.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Nick Bateman on December 20, 2021, 10:03:14 PM
I mean genuine Premiership quality unlike Bournemouth, Blackbum or this lot.

That ended in 2013 I'm afraid. I know what you mean, but we need to earn that title back first.

bahay18

it was a dreadful game of football . a decent finish  for their goal , other wise i think they could both play until next monday and no one would score . im more upset about losing to a team with hourihane in it .

Twig

It wasn't Sky coverage that was irritating it was our poor football.

bahay18

yes and sky suggesting you had just witnessed a brazil 1970 master class from sheffield .

Nick Bateman

Why when I see the Sheffield United primordeal slopehead defenders one is reminded of "Wallace & Grommit"?