watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Coventry City, AGAIN ??

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, October 23, 2021, 10:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsbeerbelly

WTF, clear simulation for the penalty. Thought I was watching ours all over again until I realised it was Derby today. Surely they'll pull this up as well, won't they ??

ChesterTheTabby

This is horrible - their team is trained to do this... when will the whole club get docked points? The player obviously needs to be banned AND THEN dock the club points. At least Derby tied it up.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

WestSussexWhite

It's the same player that got banned for the dive against us. He'd been back from his ban less than 20 minutes when he dived again.....

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on October 23, 2021, 10:18:19 PM
It's the same player that got banned for the dive against us. He'd been back from his ban less than 20 minutes when he dived again.....

Tell me he's getting investigated again and will receive another ban.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Rambler

Doesn't look to be a dive to me. The defender clipped him.

Nero

Its hard to tell he might catch his right leg, not a blatant as the one against us

Motspur Park

He orchestrated the foul. Not a dive but he cheated .... same as most forwards do.

General

Not as clear-cut and obvious from the angles on show here.  You could see clear space between Robinson and their player against us.

Sgt Fulham

Good to see the punishment worked. Make an example of him.

bobbo

i just watched on you tube and they replayed it . got to say he went down too easily for me . was it the same player ? they obviously need watching closely by the powers that be . a touch does not always constitute a foul after all we all know its a contact sport . if its the same fella you got to think he knows no better or its being drilled into him to do it.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

bog

The player was waiting for the first slightest touch and down he went.  Grr. Leopards and spots?  :022:

092.gif

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: bobbo on October 24, 2021, 08:05:53 AM
i just watched on you tube and they replayed it . got to say he went down too easily for me . was it the same player ? they obviously need watching closely by the powers that be . a touch does not always constitute a foul after all we all know its a contact sport . if its the same fella you got to think he knows no better or its being drilled into him to do it.

It is the same fella, he was 19 minutes into his first game back after his 2 game ban for diving....

Bill2

I would briefly mention it to the referee before the game or if not allowed when they can hear. When the captains meet to spin the coin at the start, casually mention to the opposition I see you have that diving bas***d playing at number 10 again.

filham

Surely after his exploits against us he is aware that he is a marked man and therefore wouldn't risk the same crime again.
If he has then he must be punished to an extent that deters all other cheats.

rebel

He will get a 'reputation', Ref's will watch out for his antics, when there are 'genuine' incidents for pens, they won't get them. 

cookieg

Quote from: rebel on October 24, 2021, 10:13:17 AM
He will get a 'reputation', Ref's will watch out for his antics, when there are 'genuine' incidents for pens, they won't get them. 

He's already got a reputation but the red didn't seem to know/bother about it.

bobbo

I really hope he gets the correct reception when they come to us.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

WhiteJC

being branded a diver didn't really effect Jürgen Klinsmann did it?