watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sky for today's games

Started by Tom_FFC, October 24, 2021, 03:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom_FFC

For anyone who has Sky, the Forrest game is on the red button - Channel 403 / Sky Sport Football.

FFCAli

junior white

Andyb

Tom_FFC

Strange, I'm watching it on the red button now. They have a bundesliga game but at the bottom right, it has match choice.

70sPimlico

not with me. Maybe its only on a sky package directly. Im with virgin

Hatch007

I'm with Virgin but red button not working for me yet. I'll keep trying 🤞

Count Flapula

Sorry guys - how do you watch red button on Now TV? At my old mans and we can't find it... Absolute mare

Steeeeeeeeeed

If you are watching via NowTV on a smart TV you have to go to the NowTV HomePage, and scroll down (past the entertainment and movie channels bit)..and you will see 'Bonus Streams"  which is how they show the red button games.

I am watching it right now.

I don't think the bonus streams are available on iPads, or Android devices )not completely sure), but should be there on Smart TVs

Andyb

Not working on my virgin media through tv but works on virgin app..

Count Flapula

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on October 24, 2021, 03:12:18 PM
If you are watching via NowTV on a smart TV you have to go to the NowTV HomePage, and scroll down (past the entertainment and movie channels bit)..and you will see 'Bonus Streams"  which is how they show the red button games.

I don't think the bonus streams are available on iPads, or Android devices )not completely sure), but should be there on Smart TVs

You sir, are an absolute LEGEND. Would never would have found that... top man!

sarnian

I'm watching on the red button. I do have the Sky Sports package if that makes a difference. Only one camera and no replays but better than nothing.

Hatch007

I've just paid £10 for live visual coverage on FFCTV and I live in Surrey. Watching it now including with GJ commentary 👍👊

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: Count Flapula on October 24, 2021, 03:17:13 PM
Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on October 24, 2021, 03:12:18 PM

You sir, are an absolute LEGEND. Would never would have found that... top man!

Cheers, it's  the same for all red button games etc... I discovered it completely by accident a few weeks ago.

New Kid on the Block

I paid £10 to watch it on FFCtv, with added bonus of a GJ commentary. Good HD picture and replays. Good value imo.

davew

Quote from: New Kid on the Block on October 24, 2021, 04:58:54 PM
I paid £10 to watch it on FFCtv, with added bonus of a GJ commentary. Good HD picture and replays. Good value imo.
Winning 4 nil also helps!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

Quote from: davew on October 24, 2021, 05:00:15 PM
Quote from: New Kid on the Block on October 24, 2021, 04:58:54 PM
Winning 4 nil also helps!!
I failed with NOW TV and struggled with FFCTV only succeeding after making two payments in error. The designers do not make these websites straightforward.