0 (0%)
Tete 🔁 77'
1 (0.4%)
Muniz 🔁 83'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 281

Voting closed: October 25, 2021, 05:05:19 PM

Friendsoffulham

Well, that was very unexpected, as we ran out 4-0 winners away to a Forest side, who were in a good run of form theirselves. Sometimes in this league, you just have to win ugly. Anyway, based on todays performance, who was your FOF MOTM and why ? Let us know below👇🏻

#FFC #FULHAMFC #NOTFUL

049:gif

General

I actually am going with tosin today. He was dominant at the back and whilst forest had very few clear chances, a large chunk of that is down to him - his positioning saw him snuff out most things and hardly gave marek a thing to do all day.

Seri comes 2nd.. 3rd, could be a number of players who did their job reliably and were a threat but nothing particularly special.

ianthailand

Quote from: General on October 24, 2021, 05:09:07 PM
I actually am going with tosin today. He was dominant at the back and whilst forest had very few clear chances, a large chunk of that is down to him - his positioning saw him snuff out most things and hardly gave marek a thing to do all day.

Seri comes 2nd.. 3rd, could be a number of players who did their job reliably and were a threat but nothing particularly special.
+1. Think he was unbelievable today. Didn't miss a thing. Seri superb and Cairney a calming influence in midfield + 90 Minutes under his belt. Not the best we've played this season but competent.

Caedal

Seri for me. Totally controlled the midfield. Excellent as always

HV71

Seri very , very closely followed by Tosin

LittleErn

agree Tosin is in the running, but I thought Wilson was a tad more influential. He forced Forest into a lot of errors and broke up their play.   

ChesterTheTabby

Seri gets my vote - what a fabulous player.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

General

Have to say it was quite exciting to see seri and TC interplay with one another and with quite a bit of fluidity too. Long may it continue.

Baszab

grandad

I can´t split Tosin & Seri. Everyone else bar BDR put a shift in.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Deeping_white

The correct answer is Seri, he was nigh on untouchable by Forest and some of the passes he made to get us on the front foot were superb

Somerset Fulham

Tosin here.  He seems to have got his head back together, which I think is one of the reason that we have stopped losing.

Seri was in contention, obviously.

filham

I will go for Tosin he had a very good game with Seri close behind,
The worry is that some premier league clubs could be soon be sniffing around with a view to snatching them in January.

Dodger53

Holders

Seri was influential but Tosin's interceptions were key several times.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Finnans Right Peg

Voted for seri again really turning into the player i had hoped we bought

sunburywhite

I thought Seri bossed it and looked division above everyone else but Tosin also looked like a one man defence. Ream could have sat in a deck chair and left it to Tosin
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

rebel

The big thing is 'winning' when we haven't been 'electric', the teams ability to keep going. We need Cairney to get back to controlling the tempo of matches.

rebel

Mitro should get an assist for their own goal.

Plodder

A lot of merited praise for Tosin, but I thought Tim Ream played well alongside him.