watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

4-0 win

Started by Ludlow Richard, October 24, 2021, 05:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludlow Richard

This was our first 4-0 win away in a league game since March 1999 when we beat Luton. It is only our 8th 4-0 away win in the league in our history. I suspect very few will have seen today's win and the win at Luton!

And by getting to 29 points we have surpassed last season's total of 28, after just 14 games. Different league of course.......

Somerset Fulham

I like these little snippets of stuff.  Cheers, Richard!

Herbie

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on October 24, 2021, 05:29:39 PM
This was our first 4-0 win away in a league game since March 1999 when we beat Luton. It is only our 8th 4-0 away win in the league in our history. I suspect very few will have seen today's win and the win at Luton!

And by getting to 29 points we have surpassed last season's total of 28, after just 14 games. Different league of course.......

Surprised by the 4-0 stat....not so surprised by last season's total stat

Ludlow Richard

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 24, 2021, 05:32:48 PM

Many thanks SF. During the first lockdown I spent a few weeks putting FFC's results from the very start into a spreadsheet, with the focus on league games.

Finnans Right Peg

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 24, 2021, 05:32:48 PM

Same here great stats 👏

copthornemike

Thanks for the insight LR - please feel free to make it a regular series?  076.gif

Motspur Park

Ditto LR. Love the random stats.

Donnie Lonegan

We are having a very good season so far.
I did mention a couple of weeks ago that I've been backing us to win big recently, and I won a nice few quid on the away results at Birmingham and Huddersfield, I did ok on the QPR game but the match against Cardiff went wrong, but today I got lucky again. I laid out a total of £30, and I couldn't really lose anything if we scored 3, but I ended up with £4 on a 4-0 victory at 50/1
5-0 would have been better, but I had my ambitious hat on, I backed us to win 5-0 and 5-1, at about 100/1, 6-0 and 6-1 at about 300/1, and mad as it seems, I couldn't resist £2 on a 7-0 victory at odds of 1000/1

Jim©

Quote from: Donnie Lonegan on October 24, 2021, 09:35:10 PM
We are having a very good season so far.
I did mention a couple of weeks ago that I've been backing us to win big recently, and I won a nice few quid on the away results at Birmingham and Huddersfield, I did ok on the QPR game but the match against Cardiff went wrong, but today I got lucky again. I laid out a total of £30, and I couldn't really lose anything if we scored 3, but I ended up with £4 on a 4-0 victory at 50/1
5-0 would have been better, but I had my ambitious hat on, I backed us to win 5-0 and 5-1, at about 100/1, 6-0 and 6-1 at about 300/1, and mad as it seems, I couldn't resist £2 on a 7-0 victory at odds of 1000/1

We won 6-0 at home to port vale in the cup about 10 or so years ago. For some odd reason I put a fiver on at 50-1. Happy days.
I tend not to bet on Fulham often as i feel like I'm jinxing them for some reason.
PS- really like these stat snippets too.

rebel

I'm not sure why fans are surprised, we are a different beast going forward under Silva then under Parker, Parker had the personnel but choose 'Parkerball' instead.