Ream
Robinson

Reed
Seri
Cairney

Wilson
Mitrovic
BDR/Kebano

Might need an extra player in midfield against opposition today.

General

Quote from: JimmyConway on October 30, 2021, 08:29:05 AM
Think i would go to start with.
Rodak

Tete
Tosin
Ream
Robinson

Reed
Seri
Cairney

Wilson
Mitrovic
BDR/Kebano

Might need an extra player in midfield against opposition today.

Up front will be kebano, Wilson and mitro. They were playing like that in the training video.

Tete was also there, so I expect him to be at RB.

As for LB I actually think Robinson with his pace is probably a better option for this game today against a quick West brom forward line.

I Ronic

I would prefer Joe at LB. However if Coventry taught us anything, it's leave a winning team alone.

ffcne

Prefer Robinson to Bryan everyday.

filham

Quote from: General on October 29, 2021, 11:41:20 PM
The only question mark in the team at the moment is the AM role.. carvalho or cairney. Carvalho isn't a winger for me.

The other thing that strikes me about making such a decision is actually less to do with ability then it has to do with loyalty.

Carvalho is an exciting prospect and seems to just have it figured out in many ways and I appreciate is ambitious too BUT, should he really be prioritised over the other players who still produce good enough performances in this league for us to win games and score goals, when there isn't a huge difference between them and he's not signed a new contract.

Obviously a lot of what answers that question is something we can only speculate on, but is it worth rewarding another young player who has potential over our more loyal players who may still be here if he doesn't sign?
I do agree with the sentiment regarding Carvalho, we really need to get his contract sorted one way or another as right now the situation isn't good for team spirit.
However the young lad is good and as a goal poacher could be worth an extra two points from todays match. Silva may have a dilema.

Twig

Quote from: ffcne on October 30, 2021, 10:27:23 AM
Prefer Robinson to Bryan everyday.

Not on this season's form.