News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How important is todays game for our season?

Started by Fulham Tup North, October 30, 2021, 11:13:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

049:gif
Will a good win send out a message to our rivals or are they already fully aware of the Fulham threat?
Putting a little bit of pressure on to Bournemouth can only help our cause too.
Would love a Mitro hatrick today!!! 092.gif
COYW  ⚽️⚽️⚽️
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Fulham 442

I think our rivals are already aware of the threat we pose.  However I think a good win today will reinforce that, be good for team morale and also put a bit of pressure on Bournemouth as we are the early kick off.  I don't believe for one second that SP won't be looking at our result .....

I Ronic

I think there was a growing belief before the Coventry game how good this squad could be. Then we were knocked back on our arse. We're at that point again. A win by any score will send out the right message today.

cookieg

I think it will be a tense game. Maybe 1-0 but can't see much more than that. I hope I'm wrong and we smash them out of sight!

Fulham 442

Quote from: cookieg on October 30, 2021, 11:40:43 AM
I think it will be a tense game. Maybe 1-0 but can't see much more than that. I hope I'm wrong and we smash them out of sight!
I don't care how we do it as long as we win.  However I must say that if we only win by 1 nil I will be on the edge of my seat from the time we score until the final whistle so would much prefer a more comfortable margin!

filham

At the end of the season looking back this may still look like an important six pointer. Right now ita win will be a tremendous confidence booster for all games up to christmas, we all want a wi.
COYW.