watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

streaming game tomorrow? advice.

Started by jarv, October 29, 2021, 01:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Best site to go to. any recommendations anyone?  I know hesgoal occasionally carries the game.

Fulham tv in america, any chance yet it will stay up for more than 5 minutes? I would happily pay the price but it never seems to work.

ChesterTheTabby

ESPN+ is going to show it - I think it's $5.99 a month for that, but just start a 7 day free trial and then cancel after the match and don't pay a thing :)
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Southcoastffc

Look at the 2nd category above the discussion topics.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

f321ffc

I use a fire stick with what I assume is a dodgy streaming device, it costs £50 a year for the stream but you get everything you could want.
I only use it for football but films, sky sports BT sports and like I say anything on tv you can get.
The only game that I was not able to stream was Brum in cup otherwise seen every game other than the ones I actually went to.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

jarv

Thanks for that.  The fire stick? I have never heard of this. Where do you get it? Do you need technical/computer knowledge to get it installed?

filham

I have a season ticket but can't get to the match tomorrow as I am Covid isolating in preparationn for a minor hospital procedure,
Think I will pay for the 24 hour NOW TV to watch on SKY, it is reliable and i can just about handle the SKY pundits.

MisfitKid

Quote from: jarv on October 29, 2021, 01:44:05 PM
Thanks for that.  The fire stick? I have never heard of this. Where do you get it? Do you need technical/computer knowledge to get it installed?

The Fire Stick is Amazon's streaming device (remote control) that you can connect to your TV to use a steaming service.  I would say a qualified yes to the technical knowledge...  If you have a Smart TV, it could be easier to set-up.  I am in the US and use Google Chromecast with Fubo (streaming service, like a cable network).  I decided to add ESPN+ very recently and note, they only show a limited number of Championship matches (not all).  But are showing tomorrow's match.  I just need to drag my ... up at 4:30...   :023:

PS- ESPN+ is now $6.99 per month or $69.99 a year.  And there is no free trial.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Forever Fulham

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: MisfitKid on October 29, 2021, 08:51:48 PM

The Fire Stick is Amazon's streaming device (remote control) that you can connect to your TV to use a steaming service.  I would say a qualified yes to the technical knowledge...  If you have a Smart TV, it could be easier to set-up.  I am in the US and use Google Chromecast with Fubo (streaming service, like a cable network).  I decided to add ESPN+ very recently and note, they only show a limited number of Championship matches (not all).  But are showing tomorrow's match.  I just need to drag my ... up at 4:30...   :023:

6.99 per month total with bundle package of Disney + and Hulu. A steal.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

MisfitKid

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on October 30, 2021, 12:04:04 AM
Quote from: MisfitKid on October 29, 2021, 08:51:48 PM

6.99 per month total with bundle package of Disney + and Hulu. A steal.

What they call the Disney Bundle is $13.99 a month, not sure about the annual number.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...