Muniz 🔁 84'
1 (0.7%)
Carvalho 🔁 84'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 144

Voting closed: November 01, 2021, 09:52:34 AM

Friendsoffulham

FOF MOTM Fulham 3-0 WBA

What a game yesterday, and what a result! Puts us 4 points ahead of WBA now, with a better goal difference. So many good performances yesterday, with everyone chipping in, but who was your outstanding performer and why? Cast your vote, and let us know below👇🏻

#FFC #FULHAMFC #FULWBA

049:gif

blingo

Another 3 goals. Who else can it be???

S.F.Sorrow

3 goals for Mitro is hard to ignore but the first goal was a very soft penalty and the second was gifted to him by Snodgrass. Based on performance it's Kebano for me. But I expect Mitro to be the winner (and deservedly so!).

RaySmith

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on October 31, 2021, 10:29:39 AM
3 goals for Mitro is hard to ignore but the first goal was a very soft penalty and the second was gifted to him by Snodgrass. Based on performance it's Kebano for me. But I expect Mitro to be the winner (and deservedly so!).

I don't think the pen was that soft - aren't they always somewhat subjective decisions? and you've still got to put them away  -do we always put away our pens?

I think we pressurised the  West Brom players into making mistakes at the  back with our pressing, and Mitro also had to be alert and quick enough to seize the chance, and put it away, which wasn't as easy as it seemed  - I've seen such 'easy' chances missed so many times by Fulham players!

Agree -Kebano a good shout for motm,  too

brightster

I don't think it was soft either, Mitro did well to get his body in front of the defender, and I think the law says you can't tackle from behind which he clearly did, also was he not stopping a clear shot on golal, so in keeping with the laws should have been a red card!

Finnans Right Peg

I didnt think it was a peno but at the same time it was terrible defending and if ream had given that away this board would be having a melt down .

Had to give it to Mitro but special mention to kebano and reed and seri the 2 lads in midfield worked their socks off

Kimbleman

Neeskins for me. Watching that dummy / stepover to flummox two defenders was a little bit of magic few footballers (certainly in the championship) could pull off. Blokes just on fire at the moment and thoroughly deserves his starting place every week. Top club guy too.

Southcoastffc

Superb J M Seri - again. (But Mitro will win the popular vote)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Woolly Mammoth

Kebano has to be considered also, a shame he did not score one particular very good opportunity he had. But then I look at Mitro and he most certainly is our Talisman.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

General

I thought kebano was good but ultimately pretty wasteful. The three that stood out for me were ream, Reed and Tosin.

They looked dominant against a team 3rd in the league who at the time were 2nd or 3rd most prolific goalscorers, so no mean feat.

Tosin steps down from motm contention due to the red card.

Could go to ream, who at times made viral interventions in an awkward manner but carried them off with aplomb. I remember even thinking to myself that having been pro mawson or kongolo, on yesterday's form, I couldn't see how you'd drop ream.

Reed, was everywhere and harried and played great balls and tackled and got in the way loads.

I went for Reed on the offal straight after the match, but on reflection would probably go with Ream.

Re the penalty, I too think it wasn't soft. At this level it's very much something you see given and there's a angle on the recording that is in line with the referees view and its well within reason for him, based on what I saw, to think mitro gets the ball first - on top of which whilst the west brom player did get the ball, mitro was alert enough to get in front of their player and the player went through the back of mitro. I don't think it's a dive as a result. Definitely nowhere near a dive in comparison to some of the obvious ones we can see.

bog

There were many good displays yesterday but it's Mitro for me. It is not just his phenomenal scoring, his general play in holding the ball up the laying of and work rate are top drawer.  To think that some wanted him to leave at the end of last season....,

092.gif

OdecaMynoT

Seri played an important part in the 2nd goal.His tackle/touch on the ball just as Snotgrass attempted the pass back to Johnstone meant he ended up scuffing the pass.

Mitro though gets my vote,not just for his goals but all round play.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

filham

Some good performances bur really it is "no contest", it just has to be Mitro.
Remember he put the ball in the net three times while other attacking players were shooting way off target.

Fernhurst

Mitro obviously, but sealed it for me when he gave his hattrick ball to a little fella in The JH just  near the tunnel as he made his extended exit from pitch side.

Proper bloke and Dad!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Somerset Fulham

It can only be Mitro, obvs but I would like to add that Wilson was excellent yesterday.