watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

7 heaven

Started by Allestree andy, November 03, 2021, 09:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brightster

Watched the highlights again and think Mitros header was superb, the defender was pulling him and the way he flicked that in was brilliant.
The ball to Wilson as well to set up that goal, all in all the whole team worked together really well, glad we didn't sit back and take it easy.
Is this the turning point for us to push on again!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: brightster on November 04, 2021, 01:49:43 PM
Watched the highlights again and think Mitros header was superb, the defender was pulling him and the way he flicked that in was brilliant.
The ball to Wilson as well to set up that goal, all in all the whole team worked together really well, glad we didn't sit back and take it easy.
[/quote

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: rogerpbackinMidEastUS on November 05, 2021, 12:11:39 AM
Quote from: brightster on November 04, 2021, 01:49:43 PM
[/quote

I thought the best goal was the 'other' Muniz goal when he gatecrashed between the defender and the goalie
to get his foot up to score.
Such determination to get there.
There were  other better goals, but his desire to get to the ball and his celebration made my mind up.

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES