Carvalho 🔁 73'
0 (0%)
Muniz 🔁 67' ⚽️ 81' ⚽️ 90+1
10 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 279

Voting closed: November 04, 2021, 09:47:06 PM

love4ffc

Quote from: General on November 03, 2021, 10:06:11 PM
Why is Wilson not accredited with his two goals on the poll? Did he get any assists too?

Updated to show Wilson's goals. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

HV71

Clearly very difficult- to choose between Wilson and Kebano - went for Jebano but was a very difficult choice

bobbo

Went for Wilson so busy all night chased everything and scored a brace .but as stated the whole team were superb.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Holders

Went for Wilson but honourable mentions for Kebano and Ream, for another quiet and assured performance. He does seem to be playing the best football of his Fulham career.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Jules

I went for Wilson, but the whole team were class. It would have been great if that long range effort from Wilson had gone in (with the keeper way off his line) and he would have had a hat trick.

3 Cherries

Another clean sheet and understated performance: Rodak

Fernhurst

Quote from: SP on November 03, 2021, 09:52:16 PM
Neeskins for me.

And for me, when Marco said at the beginning of the Season Neeskins "is going to be an important player for me". I was slightly sceptical but boy has he been proved right. Smashing performance last night. .
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

rebel

I'm going for Robinson. impressed all night. Had lots of detractors.

Mickeyboro

Quote from: Jules on November 04, 2021, 06:50:48 AM
I went for Wilson, but the whole team were class. It would have been great if that long range effort from Wilson had gone in (with the keeper way off his line) and he would have had a hat trick.
That was Mitro

Simply91

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

cookieg

Quote from: Mickeyboro on November 04, 2021, 07:51:06 AM
Quote from: Jules on November 04, 2021, 06:50:48 AM
That was Mitro

Wilson also had a shot from the half way line which just missed the goal to the left as he looked at it. A lot closer than Mitro's attempt.

bog

The whole lot. I am still stunned. Magnificent team display. Mitro looked the complete number 9 last night. I just cannot signal a player out.   :yay: :yay: :yay: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :wine: :Happy New Year 2: 049:gif

092.gif

ron

I was looking for the "Whole Team" button too.

bod

That was such a brilliant display from the whole team, I wouldn't single out anyone.
Let's hope they do it again soon. 049:gif

Steeeeeeeeeed

For me Kebano just edged it, as his first goal just was hit SO well it kind of set the stage for what was to follow his second was excellent too.

Bokonon

For the record, I picked Ream, if only to support the "whole team" option, as no one else will pick him :)

But also he is a player who looks like he knows what to do at every moment, and his passing was good again.

TC's Sporran

Wilson for me. honourable mention for sub TC who came on and in less than half an hour had an assist, and 2 pre assists. (the pass to  the assistor. x 2)

filham

I thinkI would have gone for Kebano but no quarell with Wilson who had his best game to date, hope he continues with that form.