https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hector

Started by Kimbleman, November 04, 2021, 06:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bokonon

Quote from: Milo on November 04, 2021, 03:18:26 PM
Shaky on the ball initially.

Always looking for long balls which are pretty inconsistent. Once in a while it'll be inch perfect and everyone is impressed.. but the reality is that the majority get intercepted or go out of play.

Second half he was very solid and back to his old self. His reading of the game is very, very good. Everyone is chasing back and following the ball and then suddenly Hector will just step in and effortlessly intercept the pass and turn defence into attack.

Let's hope he continues that ability to read play so well, but keeps his passing more simple and let eg Ream and Seri make those long balls.
I agree with this completely. Easy to look good when playing an out with a man-advantage and a dangerous offense clicking like it was last night.

But still did a bunch of good things, and a lot could be chalked up to being out of sync from the long layoff in competitive first team play.

WindyCity

I agree with most here, on balance, Hector had a very nice game.  Likely has earned a few more starts while Tosin rests.....

LC

When we went up last time around I thought one of the few players we had that was PL quality was Hector. Didn't work in the PL for whatever reason but he was quality in the championship. He was one of the main reasons we went up last time around as well.

Didn't understand why so many didn't want him to start the other day.

Woolly Mammoth

I am glad he started, he has a lot to offer, and should keep his place. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.