Never forget your Roots.

H4usuallysitting

Fired by mutual consent.....will Derby be giving him a call

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on November 06, 2021, 05:30:38 PM
Fired by mutual consent.....will Derby be giving him a call

Nah. Newcastle  064.gif

FFC1987

I remember post Boro result, a certain, strong willed poster suggesting they would easily be a top 6 side this season.......

cookieg

They waited so he could get the record then sacked him.

Mince n Tatties

Slava next...Blades fans not happy at all.

MartyFFC

Just watched an interview with Warnock on sky sports; certainly didn't sound like mutual consent. Seems like poor Colin got the bullet in reality

Southcoastffc

Boro only 6 points off the playoffs. Presumably think they've a better coach lined up?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

MartyFFC

Like many teams in this league Boro have a bang-average squad, who with the experience of Warnock had a shot at reaching the top 6. I very much doubt anyone can do much better

The Rock

Perhaps it's tactics or his gob. I remember when we played Sheffield Utd in '07 and Warnock was just a buffoon. He's come a long way to be fair. He and Mick McCarthy are similar in their ability to get the best out of average teams.

Not sure what Boro have up their sleeve, but even the special one isn't not going to do much better.

Somerset Fulham

This could well be Colin's last job and that makes me feel a little bit sad really.

HV71

The only person who should be sad is his bank manager

rebel

SG