0 (0%)
Cairney πŸ” 64'
2 (1%)
Mawson πŸ” 90'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 195

Voting closed: November 07, 2021, 11:46:38 PM

Friendsoffulham

Completely different game to the one at Ewood Park, however, we come out victorious, with another Mitrovic goal. Peterborough away was never going to be easy, they're tough at home and well drilled. Being the Championship, you have to dig deep sometimes, and today was one of those games. So, based on that, who get's your FOF Man of the Match and why, let us know below πŸ‘‡πŸ»

#FFC #FULHAMFC #PETFUL

049:gif

Whitestone

Kebano made the difference when it really mattered. He's really stepped up this season, beat his man and put a great cross on Mitro's head for the winner.

twang

love4ffc

Quote from: twang on November 07, 2021, 12:10:20 AM
Rodak without a doubt.

Agree completely.Β  Β He saved the day a couple of times.Β  Β 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.Β  How will you standout when it counts?

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Finnans Right Peg

Went for rodak.Shows how well we have been playing under silva as its the first time this season I've voted for the goalkeeper .I think I voted for our goalkeeper nearly everygame last season

northamptonsteve

Kebano edges Rodak for me, never stopped trying to make something happen.

Mince n Tatties

rebel

Kebano controls one to one situations much better these days, more control to his game. Another assist.

Kimbleman

Rodak. His saves were the same match value as goals yesterday.

Fulham Tup North

I voted for Rodak..... but special mention to Kabano..... his set-up for Mitro was perfect....he glides passed people effortlessly...
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

S.F.Sorrow

Rodak for me. Kebano had a decent game too and Mitro scored the goal we needed. The rest were average to poor (but credit to Peterborough who never stopped fighting and made us look poor).

Teddymaybank

Rodak, saved us on a couple of occasions. Clean sheet again.

MartyFFC

Rodak all day long for me. Thank god he's finally been given his chance

General

filham

I only managed to watch the highlight but saw a few match winning saves by Rodak, he gets my vote.

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

f bloke

Kebano - always trying to make things happen. The saves Rodak made were all regulation saves that you would expect pro keepers to make

Steve p

Colleagues. Peterborough fan in peace. Hope,you enjoyed your trip to our little ground.
We are currently in a little battle with our local authority about the concept of building a new ground on our riverside much like your lovely stadium is. Currently facing dog walkers and anti football crowd who have an anti development petition rolling. As supporters we have taken over the clubs mantle to response

Can you possibly prove that fans work well together by signing the following petition

https://chng.it/Fmh7HwztDw

THANKS

northamptonsteve

Have duly signed Peterborough Steve, thought your ground was wonderful and all we met very friendly.