watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tonights football

Started by davew, November 12, 2021, 08:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

I don't normally watch England but I have just watched the first half and what a mismatch!! If this was a boxing match, the referee would have thrown the towel in by now. It has been good to watch and really pleased to see our talented players showing their skills, something they don't often do.  :wine: I will now probably watch the 2nd half and hope to see another 5+ goals and some of our other exciting players brought on, it is almost like watching Fulham with our recent 7 nil win!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Superb display in the first half and some well taken goals.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Yes Woolly, glad I decided to watch the golf instead of the 2nd half of the football though,
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on November 13, 2021, 06:44:00 AM
Yes Woolly, glad I decided to watch the golf instead of the 2nd half of the football though,

Dave,

Golf is organised loafing, it's the only sport where you actually put on weight whilst you are playing.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

mrmicawbers

Didn't realise it was on yesterday only sussed it when saw advertised in a bar over here.Sad really I am not that interested.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

To think that 80,000 people paid good money last night to watch a one sided 45minutes followed by another 45 minutes training session.
Such was England's casualness that like some of Fulham's recent opponents had Albania been sharper they could have scored one or two goals.

bog

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on November 13, 2021, 10:40:25 AM
To think that 80,000 people paid good money last night to watch a one sided 45minutes followed by another 45 minutes training session.
Such was England's casualness that like some of Fulham's recent opponents had Albania been sharper they could have scored one or two goals.

+1

jarv

Why, why, why do they cancel league games to put on this dross. Surely pre qualifiers is the answer.  Like the fa cup and wimbledon tennis.