watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slim Like Gentleman Jim 2011 Championship

Started by finnster01, December 27, 2010, 04:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

:bump: Just making sure you PM me your numbers after the new years dinner damage has been assessed.

And by the way, tomorrow is my birthday unfortunately. Funny how at some point in life birthdays becomes as enjoyable as watching the meter in a taxi.  :030:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Nick the Swede

I'm in!

PM sent Mr. Finn!

Time to get rid of the Moobs once and for all  :handbags:
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

epsomraver

Blingo

I am fattening like a baby seal so won't pm you until the last minute. I have put on a fair bit in the last 2-3 weeks as I have been eating and drinking like it's going out of fashion. Tonight its Chinese eat and drink as much as you can for 20 euro per head and if you think i'm missing out on that and posting whilst there's room for another kilo or two. think again.

Have a GREAT BIRTHDAY Finny my old m8.

sipwell

Quote from: Blingo on January 01, 2011, 01:24:17 PM
I am fattening like a baby seal so won't pm you until the last minute. I have put on a fair bit in the last 2-3 weeks as I have been eating and drinking like it's going out of fashion. Tonight its Chinese eat and drink as much as you can for 20 euro per head and if you think i'm missing out on that and posting whilst there's room for another kilo or two. think again.

Have a GREAT BIRTHDAY Finny my old m8.

Same here! I'll send you a pm tomorrow!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

finnster01

PM's received and recorded lads. Also have a late entry from Nick the Swede and I missed out on EpsomRaver but everyone has been added to the spreadsheets so here is the updated list which is very impressive. We are nearly double the number of entries over last year. Lets hope all makes it all the way through March 1st.

1)WhiteJC
2)FatFreddysCat
3)RidgeRider
4)os5889 (weight received)
5)Rambling_Syd
6)AmericanJames
7)TraversBarney
8)StaffsWhite
9)AlFayedsChequebook
10)FCSilverFox
11)Dugliss
12)BigAlFFC (weight received)
13)WhiteNoise
14)EllKay
15)VicHalomsLoveChild
16)ClintClintDeuce
17)Sipwell
18)Blingo
19)Airfix
20)FFCSteve
21)StaffsWhite
22)Fernhurst
23)Logicalman (weight received)
24)NickThe Swede(weight received)
25)EpsomRaver (weight received)

Fernhurst

PM sent Mr Finn ....... Have a happy happy birthday ...... all the best

I will tell Aunt Bessie to stop sending me her "upside down cakes"

FatFreddysCat

The 2011 winner is also in  :008: . Who wants a who can keep of the booze competetion, it'll help me if i'm having a battle of will powers with someone. I'm hoping to do the full 2 months , but in past showings that is very unlikely indeed.

finnster01

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 01, 2011, 02:12:01 PM
The 2011 winner is also in  :008: . Who wants a who can keep of the booze competetion, it'll help me if i'm having a battle of will powers with someone. I'm hoping to do the full 2 months , but in past showings that is very unlikely indeed.
If Fulham can win away for the first time in a year and a half, you can keep the spirits up and focus on the calendar and put in 8 weeks of moderation. That's all it takes Mr Freddy.

In fact, you could even make it a rule to go mental for every Fulham away win. I know, that carrot may not work very well as that is highly unlikely to happen very often is it?

Fletchino

Pm sent hope I'm in I've got quite a bit spare so hope to win this comp easy
fat fred I will easly stay off the beer longer than you if you want a real challanger?

finnster01

Update:
Fletchino has now joined as well.

1)WhiteJC
2)FatFreddysCat (weight received)
3)RidgeRider (weight received)
5)Rambling_Syd (weight received)
6)AmericanJames
7)TraversBarney
8)StaffsWhite
9)AlFayedsChequebook
10)FCSilverFox
11)Dugliss
13)WhiteNoise
14)EllKay
15)VicHalomsLoveChild
16)ClintClintDeuce
17)Sipwell
18)Blingo
19)Airfix
20)FFCSteve
21)StaffsWhite
22)Fernhurst (weight received)
26)Fletchino (weight received)

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Well now,the 2010 winner is also in,I won't be the winner this year that's the damm sure,nearly killed myself last year and all the weight came straight back and brought some friends who stayed too.Slow and easy this year,going for a lb a week and I'm doing it to keep it off,slow and easy is the way this year-no bother :clap_hands:

McBridefan1

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on December 31, 2010, 11:18:53 AM
There are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So that surely means that overweight people are now average... which means, you have met your New Year's resolution to bring your weight down.
No, that doesn't sound very motivational for this weight loss programme, does it? 
I take it back. Don't bother reading this post.  Doh, too late.

Curse you, Mr. French Curse you... Alright finny I'm in, sent you my particulars... gonna show the old French fox here what we're made of... sadly right now we're mostly made of doughnuts... but after the competition we'll be made up of doughnut holes. Bring it on...

McBridefan1

just fell off the wagon Freddy and ready to climb back on if you want some competition.

finnster01

Look who came in from the cold. The ever so excellent McBrideFan1 hope he stays on here for a long time. Top chap. That makes this years competition nearly twice as many entries as last year!! :

Update:
Fletchino has now joined as well.

1)WhiteJC
6)AmericanJames
7)TraversBarney
8)StaffsWhite
9)AlFayedsChequebook
10)FCSilverFox
11)Dugliss
13)WhiteNoise
14)EllKay
15)VicHalomsLoveChild
16)ClintClintDeuce
17)Sipwell
18)Blingo
19)Airfix
20)FFCSteve
21)StaffsWhite
22)Fernhurst (weight received)
26)Fletchino (weight received)
27)McBrideFan1 (weight received)

FatFreddysCat

Fletch and McBride you are on. Fletch do you really think you can go to football and not have a few pints before/after? no chance. But make sure you shift some weight for Southfield Whites challenge match .

Fletchino

Without a doubt going to games will be the hardest I normaly binge drink there and then go with out untill the next binge!!!

Logicalman

Quote from: finnster01 on January 01, 2011, 08:26:56 PM
Look who came in from the cold. The ever so excellent McBrideFan1 hope he stays on here for a long time. Top chap. That makes this years competition nearly twice as many entries as last year!! :

So that makes this compo the FFoF then (FAT Friends of Fulham).

finnster01

No, No, Mr Logicalman,
Thare are no fat Fof'ers. But there are a few big boned ones. Put it this way, if I was on the offal I wouldn't like to take on a FoF Select in rugby. Mind you, that goes for away supporters as well. FoF would hold their own very well.

finnster01

Lads get your weights in:

1)WhiteJC
6)AmericanJames
7)TraversBarney
8)StaffsWhite
9)AlFayedsChequebook