News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Do you have to print your tickets, or can you just show in your phone ?

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, November 20, 2021, 06:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

I might pop along to Derby game, my first in nearly 2 years, and just wondering if okay to just show the PDF ticket on your phone, or do you have to print it off (as it states) ?

Whitestone

I'm fairly sure you need to print it in order to put the QR code into the ticket reader at the turnstile.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: Whitestone on November 20, 2021, 07:33:39 PM
I'm fairly sure you need to print it in order to put the QR code into the ticket reader at the turnstile.

Usually can do the same on a phone though can't you ?

(Thanks for the reply by the way)

I normally order such tickets through the post, but too near the date now , and it is a real faff for me to get something printed out...

Ah well I will probably just watch it on the Extra Stream / Red Button on NowTV

Whitestone

I'm not sure a phone would fit into the slot on the ticket reader. You can always order a paper ticket and collect it at one of the ticket booths.

MartyFFC

I've been to 7 games this season and have seamlessly scanned my way into the Cottage with my mobile phone on each occasion. It's a barcode, and it makes no odds whether it's on a screen or on a piece of paper.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: MartyFFC on November 20, 2021, 08:03:17 PM
I've been to 7 games this season and have seamlessly scanned my way into the Cottage with my mobile phone on each occasion. It's a barcode, and it makes no odds whether it's on a screen or on a piece of paper.

Cheers, that sounds good  enough for me 👍