watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

fulham tv, does it work yet in usa?

Started by jarv, November 24, 2021, 12:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

I would love to watch the game this afternoon but don't want to go through the frustration of fulham tv not working. I have tried many times in the last few years and it ALWAYS breaks down. Sometimes never to return. The money is not the issue (but I do hate being ripped off). I would pay more if only it was guaranteed to work start to finish without freezing or breaking down altogether.  I am in Massachusetts, in the past folks in Texas or Spain etc seem to get it ok.  fyi.   Thanks.

Fulham 442

I am in Spain and we have had problems in the past with the picture freezing or buffering but have never had it break down completely.  However recently we have had no issues at all, although I would say that the picture quality isn't as good as it has been previously.

WhiteJC

WATCH LIVE TONIGHT ON FFCtv

FANS WORLDWIDE CAN WATCH COVERAGE OF TONIGHT'S FIXTURE AGAINST DERBY COUNTY LIVE ON FFCtv.

Available to supporters in the UK & Ireland and overseas, enjoy uninterrupted multi-camera coverage of our midweek clash, complete with a pre-match build up show, in-game replays and commentary from Gentleman Jim, Jamie Reid and Sean Davis.

Guarantee your ticket to watch all the action unfold on FFCtv on Wednesday 24th November, with a one-off Fulham v Derby County Match Pass available to buy now for £10.

For supporters outside the UK & Ireland, the 21/22 Season International Live Video Pass also remains available to purchase for £170, providing access to all Fulham fixtures available for live video stream.

Our pre-match build up show - hosted by Ivan Berry and featuring Club legend Sean Davis - begins from 7:15pm, with kick-off at 7:45pm BST on Wednesday evening.

Supporters are reminded that an FFCtv monthly or 21/22 FFCtv Season Pass (Worldwide - Excludes Live Video) pass will not provide access to this match.

FOLLOW THE ACTION ON THE MATCH CENTRE & APP

Live video and live audio commentary is available for this match.

To watch or listen live, fans must have an active FFCtv subscription with the correct entitlements, as well as be logged in to their OneFulham Account.

Supporters can watch or listen from the Fulham v Derby County Match Centre on desktop/laptop, at tv.fulhamfc.com or via the Official Fulham FC App.

For matchday support, visit our streaming guide or FAQs, or contact [email protected]

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2021/november/24/watch-derby-live-ffctv/