2 (0.9%)
Knockaert     sub 78'
1 (0.4%)
Onomah        sub 66'
1 (0.4%)

Total Members Voted: 222

Voting closed: November 26, 2021, 10:30:53 PM

FFC1987

My only criticism to giving it to Carvalho was his shocking finishing....He was absolutely class on the ball, his touch and turn of pace, was a constant frustration to the Derby players. The way he finds a gap between the defence and midfield at his age is incredible really.

grandad

Ream is having the season of his life. Another MOTM from mee. I was much impressed with Carvalho. His workrate & strength & wizardry will delight whoever he ends up playing for.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Whitesideup

Tend to agree that Ream and Carvalho were best on the night. Interesting that Ream still gets criticism. Sometimes people come to judgements and then have to repeat them. A shame I think.

Tosin did make an uncharacterisic error or two, and if I remember correctly a couple of his longer passes did not come off,  but I am still mightily impressed, and to say he had a shocker is just way off the mark. Defensively his positioning is fantastic. Sometimes without any effort he is just in the right place and there were a couple of vital interceptions that he made. I just love his composure. Once when under real pressure he did not just beat the attacker but laid the ball off with his chest to a midfielder 6 or 7 yards away. Most would have just headed the ball to safety, and possession would have been lost.

Twig

Quote from: Sting of the North on November 25, 2021, 08:18:17 AM
Carvalho. The kid is for real and could have scored 3 with a little luck. Gazza was good. Ream also had a good game, but can't agree that he didn't set a foot wrong. He is still weak 1 on 1, and slow to get back, but his excellent reading of the game makes up for most of it.

We're you there Sting? There was no sign whatsoever of his being "weak" and only once all evening did I see him caught for lack of pace. So ok, not 100% but damned close.

filham

Jules

Tim Ream was MoM by far. He had a great game.