more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

"Extended" Derby highlights on the OFFAL

Started by Count Flapula, November 25, 2021, 12:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Flapula

If that is supposed to be the "extended highlights":

1. Where was Seri's shot that cannoned off of the woodwork in the first half?

2. Where was the shot from the resulting corner that (I think) also hit the post?

3. Why was there no replays from additional camera angles for the Muniz goal line effort - just shown once and from one camera - whilst most other chances had multiple replays from different cameras/angles? Surely of all of our attempts that is the one that should have been shown from all camera angles available.

Not sure if this was collated by EFL / FFC/ Sky (guessing the former), but not their finest work. Some lazy schmo clearly wanted to get home last night and half-arsed this together.

Fulham 442

Extended highlights are from Fulham TV with GJ and Jamie's commentary.  I haven't watched it but you normally get replays.  Perhaps they got fed up there were no Fulham goals last night?!

LittleErn

Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 25, 2021, 01:01:42 PM
Extended highlights are from Fulham TV with GJ and Jamie's commentary.  I haven't watched it but you normally get replays.  Perhaps they got fed up there were no Fulham goals last night?!

Jim never gets replays! 😁

Fulham1959

Quote from: Count Flapula on November 25, 2021, 12:52:47 PM

2. Where was the shot from the resulting corner that (I think) also hit the post?

3. Why was there no replays from additional camera angles for the Muniz goal line effort - just shown once and from one camera - whilst most other chances had multiple replays from different cameras/angles? Surely of all of our attempts that is the one that should have been shown from all camera angles available.

Not sure if this was collated by EFL / FFC/ Sky (guessing the former), but not their finest work. Some lazy schmo clearly wanted to get home last night and half-arsed this together.

Had me wondering, too.  Ironically, I found it on the short highlights.

LC

Just watched the short highlights and I saw those efforts.

We hit everything except the goal.

Fabio Carv looked super hungry. Muniz was unlucky but from what I hear needs to improve.

I didn't get to watch the game unfortunately.

filham

I watched the whole match live on the OFFAL but am unable to get the highlights to run.
The OFFAL continues to baffle.

Count Flapula

Quote from: Fulham1959 on November 25, 2021, 07:11:06 PM
Quote from: Count Flapula on November 25, 2021, 12:52:47 PM

Had me wondering, too.  Ironically, I found it on the short highlights.

Add to my Original list:

4. When Muniz shot wide first half after being gifted the ball by their defender and only had the keeper to beat.

That is a lot of highlights missed!

Was at the game so only wanted to watch the highloghts again for 10 mins during my lunch break - don't have time nor the inclination to sit through 95 mins of the same 0-0 draw I watched live just to see the clips missed on the "extended" highlights vid.

Fulham 442

Quote from: LittleErn on November 25, 2021, 03:38:41 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 25, 2021, 01:01:42 PM

Jim never gets replays! 😁
No not live he doesn't, which he mentions every single game!!