Two yellows by the looks of it..
Never knew him to be dirty....??
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Blawarmy

?t=wamXCI_v739rtFm6zqMROQ&s=19

St Eve

Just got sent off and Spuds losing 1-0 to a team nobody has ever heard of

sunburywhite

If nobody has ever heard of them then how do you know they are a team?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

St Eve

You're right. They can't be, but they are giving Spurs a run for their money.

Pluto

He should never have gone there. Also they should stop playing him at left back when he can't tackle for love nor money. His best position for us was always as a winger.

Cambridge Away

Quote from: Pluto on November 25, 2021, 08:59:01 PM
He should never have gone there. Also they should stop playing him at left back when he can't tackle for love nor money. His best position for us was always as a winger.
I'm surprised they signed him for so much when he lost his form at some time during that disastrous Joka/Ranieri season (our plight seemed to disguise his loss of form).

Or maybe he just hit a purple patch in that promotion year? He was ridiculous that year

gang

Quote from: Cambridge Away on November 25, 2021, 09:25:00 PM
I'm surprised they signed him for so much when he lost his form at some time during that disastrous Joka/Ranieri season (our plight seemed to disguise his loss of form).

Or maybe he just hit a purple patch in that promotion year? He was ridiculous that year

Hit the nail on the head, it was a flash in the pan playing the right system surrounded by the right players.

Cambridge Away

Quote from: gang on November 25, 2021, 09:39:47 PM
Quote from: Cambridge Away on November 25, 2021, 09:25:00 PM

Hit the nail on the head, it was a flash in the pan playing the right system surrounded by the right players.
I dunno. I just think the Sess brothers took a downturn some time after our promotion. Perhaps his lucrative move to Spurs was too much for the Sessegnon family to manage. It's like they steadly won the lottery and things get out of control. They were very family oriented twins. I think that is more likely. What happened to Steven Sess too?!

MartyFFC

Not a dirty player at all; obviously got over-excited at the prospect of starting a game in such a prestigious competition, against such prestigious opposition

I Ronic

Sent off after two yellows for Spuds v NS Mura in their Europa game. Things aren't working out for him at Spuds. I hope he finds his way back to form.

gang

Ex player, playing for Spurs, why the concern?

WhiteJC

Quote from: gang on November 26, 2021, 09:36:25 AM
Ex player, playing for Spurs, why the concern?

so of us like the lad, did you see this ball to Cairney at Wembley?

FFC1987

The reason someone like myself cares for him, is the manner and integrity of his departure. He signed a new deal knowing he was likely off soon to ensure the club that nurtured him and gave him his opportunity (which he took amazingly) were fully protected and paid by his signing of the contract. He showed a maturity and sense of loyalty to the club in this respect.

It's a shame more young players don't appreciate this and instead look for the bumper sign on fee their paid for running down their contracts. 

Burt

Did quite well on loan at Hoffenheim. He's clearly got the potential still, just needs the right set-up and environment to bring him along.

bobby01

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 26, 2021, 10:06:13 AM
The reason someone like myself cares for him, is the manner and integrity of his departure. He signed a new deal knowing he was likely off soon to ensure the club that nurtured him and gave him his opportunity (which he took amazingly) were fully protected and paid by his signing of the contract. He showed a maturity and sense of loyalty to the club in this respect.

It's a shame more young players don't appreciate this and instead look for the bumper sign on fee their paid for running down their contracts.

Totally agree well said.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

If he hasn't p'eed conte off by getting sent off, he could well be the manager to change his fortunes around.
Having said that, if Jamie O'hara says you're crap, then you know something is wrong.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Burt on November 26, 2021, 10:10:09 AM
Did quite well on loan at Hoffenheim. He's clearly got the potential still, just needs the right set-up and environment to bring him along.
:plus one:

Fulham 442

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 26, 2021, 10:06:13 AM

Totally agree, only saying this earlier.  Plus of course the ball through to Cairney at Wembley which I also mentioned!!

Southcoastffc

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on November 26, 2021, 10:54:31 AM
If he hasn't p'eed conte off by getting sent off, he could well be the manager to change his fortunes around.
Having said that, if Jamie O'hara says you're crap, then you know something is wrong.
If the world were dependent on Jamie O'Hara's judgement things would be very wrong indeed.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.