watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, November 26, 2021, 11:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

It seems that Mitro, Cairney, Reed, Wilson, Robinson, Rodak and BDR have all be sick and we have to assume they have not made a miraculous recovery and therefore will not be fit to travel to Preston.
Best team is therefore:-

Gazzanica
                             Tete             Tosin                 Ream       Bryan
                                                     Onomah    Seri
                                                              Carvalho
                                    Knock.                                         Kegan
                                                             Muniz

I think Cav. and Stansfield are also injured so surely we should have the game postponed.

blingo

There's no way they are going to postpone

Marcel_Gecov

Rodak had to isolate as someone had Covid on his flight... presumably if hes had negative tests then he will be fit to play.

Jim©

Quote from: filham on November 26, 2021, 11:37:25 AM
It seems that Mitro, Cairney, Reed, Wilson, Robinson, Rodak and BDR have all be sick and we have to assume they have not made a miraculous recovery and therefore will not be fit to travel to Preston.

Gazzanica
                                                     Onomah    Seri
                                                              Carvalho
                                                             Muniz

I think Cav. and Stansfield are also injured so surely we should have the game postponed.

Three of the players you've mentioned as not playing, played on Weds, so I'd imagine will do so Saturday. Rodak will be fine to play too.
I'd hope that Mitro and TC are good to go too. If not we have plenty of options off the bench - though i think Kevin Keegan on the wing is pushing it.

filham

Quote from: Jim© on November 26, 2021, 12:43:12 PM

Gazzanica
                                                     Onomah    Seri
                                                              Carvalho
                                                             Muniz

Three of the players you've mentioned as not playing, played on Weds, so I'd imagine will do so Saturday. Rodak will be fine to play too.
I'd hope that Mitro and TC are good to go too. If not we have plenty of options off the bench - though i think Kevin Keegan on the wing is pushing it.

Oh dear, when I say Kegan I mean Kebano. Shows that I am concerned about Knock in the other wide position and subconsciously am trying to balance the pace available on both sides of our attack.

Woolly Mammoth

Gazzanica
                                                     Onomah    Seri
                                                              Carvalho
                                                             Muniz

I assume you mean Kebano not Kegan. Therefore in the worst scenario and in the absence of any of those players you mentioned who are suffering illness but I suspect one or two would have recovered maybe,, that is not a bad team at all.
However, no chance the match will be postponed, why should it be.

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

LC

Rodak was fit to play but he couldn't due to covid protocol, he's fine- I'd expect him to return.

Impossible to outline who should play as we don't have the facts re who is fit who is not, who is ill and who is not.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Muniz and Mitro start up top together with Fabio Carv on the left. (Presuming Mitro is fit). I think we have a few missing due to illness.

Fulham 442

We will have to wait until tomorrow to have an update I guess. Understandably Silva won't want to give away any team news earlier than he has to...

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 26, 2021, 03:16:26 PM

Gazzanica
                                                     Onomah    Seri
                                                              Carvalho
                                                             Muniz

I assume you mean Kebano not Kegan. Therefore in the worst scenario and in the absence of any of those players you mentioned who are suffering illness but I suspect one or two would have recovered maybe,, that is not a bad team at all.

We don't disagree very often, but on this 1 we do! I really don´t think that team would be able to compete with Preston, I would rather select 3 youngsters than Onomah, Knockaert and Muniz (sorry but he is not ready to play in the Championship....not yet....anyway).
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

Quote from: davew on November 26, 2021, 06:56:05 PM

Gazzanica
                                                     Onomah    Seri
                                                              Carvalho
                                                             Muniz

We don't disagree very often, but on this 1 we do! I really don´t think that team would be able to compete with Preston, I would rather select 3 youngsters than Onomah, Knockaert and Muniz (sorry but he is not ready to play in the Championship....not yet....anyway).
[/quote

Yes, I agree that Onamah, Knock. and Muniz in the team could mean no goals and the best we could hope for is another goaless draw but remember all three did play against Derby and it would be wrong to use players who are not fully fit.

Jim©

Quote from: davew on November 26, 2021, 06:56:05 PM

Gazzanica
                                                     Onomah    Seri
                                                              Carvalho
                                                             Muniz

What are you on about dave? Onomah has played well this season, was superb at the beginning and has scored goals in this division. Muniz was mm from scoring the other night and already has a few goals in very few minutes. Knock is always professional.

Twig

Truth is, we have absolutely no idea.