watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Have Boscombe

Started by H4usuallysitting, November 27, 2021, 05:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Been found out......gained 5 point's from their last 5 games...

ChesterTheTabby

They were well on top today before the Red to Lerma... but to be unable to hold onto a 2 goal lead, at home, even with 10 men, with only 10 mins remaining, is something innit?
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

SP

I actually think West Brom were the big losers this weekend, they looked absolutely dreadful on Friday night.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on November 27, 2021, 05:24:05 PM
They were well on top today before the Red to Lerma... but to be unable to hold onto a 2 goal lead, at home, even with 10 men, with only 10 mins remaining, is something innit?

I'm looking more at the 5 point's from last 5 game's....our last 5 game's we've gained 11 point's

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: SP on November 27, 2021, 05:27:52 PM
I actually think West Brom were the big losers this weekend, they looked absolutely dreadful on Friday night.

WBA's football is dreadful....all they had was a long throw

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on November 27, 2021, 05:27:58 PM
Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on November 27, 2021, 05:24:05 PM

I'm looking more at the 5 point's from last 5 game's....our last 5 game's we've gained 11 point's

Fair point, so that end - yea I think so!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Eight of the top ten Championship teams failed to win today and QPR didn't play.
Yes that is the Championship!

rebel

Bournemouth boss Scott Parker to BBC Radio Solent:

"It's a hard one, a painful one. I've been involved in a few in my time in terms of disappointments and football has a habit sometimes of kicking you where you don't want to be kicked.

"I'm devastated for the players first and foremost because I thought the game was everything we wanted it to be before the sending-off really - we were dominant, controlled the game in every aspect, in possession and out.

"I thought we nullified them and were clinical in our moments and then the sending-off changes the game a little bit. It looked a sending-off, maybe Steve Cook was coming around [to cover], I'm not too sure.

"We were so dominant. We have got an injury crisis here with a lot of players missing and that's why I'm devastated for the players because I thought they were outstanding and we looked every bit a top team. We deserved to win that game. If that game stays with 11 men, it's a comfortable victory for us."

rebel

Brady R.
(Injury)
Brooks D.
(Illness)
Cahill G.
(Injury)
Kelly L.
(Injury)
Pearson B.
(Injury)
Smith A.
(Injury)
Stanislas J.
(Injury)
Zemura J.
(Injury)
Lerma.J
(Suspended)
Mepham.C
(Suspended - we think)

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: rebel on November 27, 2021, 06:33:34 PM
Brady R.
(Injury)
Brooks D.
(Illness)
Cahill G.
(Injury)
Kelly L.
(Injury)
Pearson B.
(Injury)
Smith A.
(Injury)
Stanislas J.
(Injury)
Zemura J.
(Injury)
Lerma.J
(Suspended)
Mepham.C
(Suspended - we think)

Is that 8 first team player's injured?, Have they been injured for the past 5 game's

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: rebel on November 27, 2021, 06:33:34 PM
Brady R.
(Injury)
Brooks D.
(Illness)
Cahill G.
(Injury)
Kelly L.
(Injury)
Pearson B.
(Injury)
Smith A.
(Injury)
Stanislas J.
(Injury)
Zemura J.
(Injury)
Lerma.J
(Suspended)
Mepham.C
(Suspended - we think)

Solanke will still be a threat that needs to be nullified though.

WestSussexWhite

Mepham isn't suspended, the cut off for 5 yellows was 19 games I believe

WestSussexWhite

Also every team every year will have a bad run at some point. I wouldn't say they've been found out, just got a lot of players injured, I'm sure they were saying  the same about us in September

Lighthouse

Especially in the Championship it is rare for a side to be consistently good over a season. We will all have dips and troughs. The fact that we are are picking up points while not at our best is always good. Bournemouth being two up and then after the sending off and in the last minute of injury time being brought back for a draw. Well it wont be the last time one of the top teams trip up.

Right now the top two look as if the teams below them are not able to take advantage.

As usual the Championship remains the most entertaining of competitions. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

You forgot Brownsea Island
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Dunstable Fulham

They have a strong squad and they will be pushing for top two all season - I don't doubt they will be promoted with us. We are playing them at a difficult time for them. We have to make sure we take advantage of the situation.