watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would you be happy with a point?

Started by South Coast White, November 27, 2021, 07:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

copthornemike

In many respects Bournemouth have similar pros and cons to us - good forwards and defensively can be got at. Against Coventry they played 3 at the back and apparently were doing well until Lerma got sent off from due to a defensive error from their right wingback (Stacey) who was also responsible for errors leading to goals in the previous match. Their CBS are strong & good in the air but relatively static without Lemina so hopefully Kebano might have a field up against Stacey. Might mean Robinson continues to start due to his pace but hopefully Bryan will be available if things do not start well.
Can see Parker trying to frustrate us and try to get something on the counter / and Bournemouth are quite capable of it. We do seem to get frustrated quite quickly and run out of ideas if we do not start well at the moment. If illness is a factor stamina might be a problem like yesterday when we were not at the races for nearly every second ball or 50:50.
As the the OPs question a draw will suit Bournemouth more than us, but at this moment I would take it as we do look vulnerable

WindyCity

Obviously, as supporters we all want to see three points.  That said, the answer to the topic question, for me, is NO!  It appears we will have a full squad, healthy and this game being played at Home.  Anything less than three points at CC Friday will be very disappointing.  Is it the end of the world if we don't capture three points?  Of course not.  But it will be a big letdown and opportunity missed.  Not to mention, that 3rd thru 7th place teams could be gaining and reducing the gap between the top two. 

COYW!!!!

perry geyton

Absolutely not
Has to be 3 so we can rub Parker's beak in it

We Are Premier League

Looking at the expected line-ups, i would not be happy with a point. I think they are even more hit with absentees than we are, they can just about scrape together a back 4 and that will probably be with a Jr player at LB. Let's get Tete in behind Wilson and target that area.

They do have a strong MF and attack but I hope we go at them and see who can score the most...I'm not expecting a clean sheet but we can hopefully outscore them!

They even tried a back 3 last week, due to lack of fit defenders, but with Lerma suspended I think they only have 2 players that can play CB.