watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army- A bonus in the post.

Started by bog, February 08, 2022, 10:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Just added to the occasion of attending the Blackpool game with a £135 bill for wandering into the wrong lane in Fulmead Street...£65 if I pay very quickly indeed.  :doh: Grrrr. More worrying is the telling my wife....  Such is the techno today that they send me two photos of me committing this heinous crime...or contravention as they call it. Emm.

Has anyone else suffered in this manner?

I have history in this way. A while back be we won 1-0 up at Leeds and I received speeding bill and made to attend a speed awareness course. emm

092.gif

Jim©

For the Bristol C away game I got a parking ticket of £45, a bus lane camera fine of £40 which made the whole thing a little irritating.
Will be sensible now.

Twig

You guys could always try abiding by lane and parking regulations. Far cheaper! (meant light heartedly)

filham

I had a fine from straying into an empty bus lane at  Shepherds Bush  when we were playing at Loftus Road, the wife has never let me forget it but I have assured her such things don't happen at the Cottage.

SuffolkWhite

Got done for 28mph on Tower Bridge a few years ago coming back from Fulham after we beat Souds in the FA Cup 4 nil. Was offered a speed awareness course in the Borough of Westminster but chose the 3 pts instead as it was cheaper.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"