https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Please please please

Started by Fernhurst, November 29, 2021, 09:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

Quote from: joshfulham on November 29, 2021, 12:49:50 PM
Scott Parker:
Got us relegated from the Premier League twice.
Got promoted by the skin of his teeth via a fluke free kick with arguably the best squad in the league.
Almost forced our star player out the door.
Fleeced us for every penny he possibly could before effing off to Bournemouth for more money.

I have no time for the guy at all and fully intend on booing him on his return. I also sincerely hope Mitro scores and celebrates in front of him.
I agree with all you say apart from the last sentence.  I think just ignoring him as if he is unimportant would be more effective...I really hope Mitro scores but sincerely hope he doesn't overdo the celebrations and get sent off!!

Brian McGroom

I think it's a little bit harsh blaming him for the first relegation

SuffolkWhite

Whether we like SP or not, he did get us up just, and gave us bragging rights over Brentford for years to come. Didn't enjoy SP's style and pleased we have Silva's style. Hopefully the football will do the talking on Friday.

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Woolly Mammoth

Let us rise above the booing we are better than that.
Show a bit of class as he may even be expecting some boos so surprise him with complete silence if you wish it would be better all round, however some may decide to applaud him, not everyone is bitter. 
I have no problems with Scott Parker, whether you like him or not you have to look at the wider picture, he served this club as a player and manager and always gave 100%.
I think booing serves no purpose apart from showing yourself up and if anything upsets yourself more than the person who is on the end of your booing. It's almost counter productive as it will just make Parker and his players more determined.
So as already been mentioned show a bit of class.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Dodgin

No chance that SP will not hear the boos but I said Derby were toast. What do I know.

grandad

Booing Parker will be the most counter productive act. Don´t do it.
Where there's a will there's a wife

70sPimlico

At Preston on Saturday in the first half, Preston were a bit wasteful and we were on top. A small selection of our fans raised the "You're F****ng S**t" ditty.

It felt really embarrassing to me. That song should be entirely reserved for QPR when we go 3 up. It works then. At any other time, it makes us look a bit classless and will only encourage the opposition....which it did.

Its about as motivational as the classic "How S*** must you be, were winning away"

Booing is a weird thing for a human to do and should be left at the Panto.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

As others have said, I don't feel the need to boo. It's a pointless exercise. He'd probably enjoy it also, because it's a reaction of some kind and his ego needs it. Ignoring him would damage his ego more than anything else.
Although, the best form of protest, would be the two players he froze out unnecessarily in mitro and Rodak, having the best games of their careers, and taking three points.

Somerset Fulham

Ah, grown men booing again.

Well it is panto season for the children, I guess.

Barrett487

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on November 29, 2021, 04:17:04 PM
Ah, grown men booing again.

Well it is panto season for the children, I guess.
Oh no it's not 😁

Fulham 442

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on November 29, 2021, 01:27:01 PM
Whether we like SP or not, he did get us up just, and gave us bragging rights over Brentford for years to come. Didn't enjoy SP's style and pleased we have Silva's style. Hopefully the football will do the talking on Friday.

Sorry but I don't think scraping past Brentford in the play off final will give us bragging rights over them for years to come.  We were only in the EPL for one season before they took our place and I think they will stay up.  I do hope that the football will do the talking on Friday and that we absolutely stuff Bournemouth.  A Mitro hat trick and a clean sheet works for me!  As RBAMH said, and I alluded to, ignoring SP would harm his ego more than giving him the satisfaction of booing him...

_Putney_

Scott Parker for anyone who was sarcastically unsure.

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 29, 2021, 05:16:59 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on November 29, 2021, 01:27:01 PM

Sorry but I don't think scraping past Brentford in the play off final will give us bragging rights over them for years to come.  We were only in the EPL for one season before they took our place and I think they will stay up.  I do hope that the football will do the talking on Friday and that we absolutely stuff Bournemouth.  A Mitro hat trick and a clean sheet works for me!  As RBAMH said, and I alluded to, ignoring SP would harm his ego more than giving him the satisfaction of booing him...

Well when we're losing to them next season at least we can sing WEMBLEY WEMBLEY WEMBLEY  :022:
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Logicalman

I see no point in booing the guy, or any guy for that matter.

It can only be counter-productive as I feel a number of our players will - no doubt - be on good terms with SP, and the embarrassment they would feel by such a spectacle could affect them a damn sight more than it would any Bournemouth player. Additionally, why create an atmosphere of hostility at the Cottage, we are known to be that friendly club with real - not plastic - supporters who can take the knocks as well as the successes with more than a degree of dignity than most.

There have been plenty more villains in our living memory history that have done far, far worse, towards us, and the way we show our contempt towards such persons is to just play at our best and enjoy the successes that come our way.

COYW   049:gif
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

perry geyton

Agreed never boo
Just thrash them and smile at him instead

perry geyton

Quote from: irishfulham on November 29, 2021, 09:50:39 AM
I also don't think he should be booed. he served the club well being captain on the pitch in his later playing days and always gave his all. He took managerial role in a poor relegated position and brought some life back to the club. He got us promoted first time of asking and albeit got us relegated gave us some good times.

Football fans are fickle and don't remember this and no doubt will give him a hard time.

Completely disagree on this
He was a bit part player that showed up once in a while, went down with us and milked us for the rest of his contract, lurked around Slav and eventually nicked his job
Never liked him, never will

perry geyton

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on November 29, 2021, 11:41:14 AM
Can we sing "what's the score" when we go 4 up
ABSOLUTELY !!!
loud & proud

perry geyton

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on November 29, 2021, 04:01:16 PM
As others have said, I don't feel the need to boo. It's a pointless exercise. He'd probably enjoy it also, because it's a reaction of some kind and his ego needs it. Ignoring him would damage his ego more than anything else.
Although, the best form of protest, would be the two players he froze out unnecessarily in mitro and Rodak, having the best games of their careers, and taking three points.
Right on I couldn't agree more